Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not news to anyone anymore seth that longtime readers of this manga can write it better than Oda and I'm not even being ironic, anything you write will be better...

But I disagree with the fact that King shouldn't exist, he will likely be part of the main story or at least be quoted given the emphasis his race has received.
If it was written how the fans envision it, it would be too linear, too predictable just like a lot of mangas out there.
The beauty of OP is the readers not being able to predict the series. If OP was like very other manga, it should have ended by now and it wouldn’t give you that feel good feeling after reading it. No series invokes the same emotions as OP.

Not out of the blue, but I saw the retarded argument of "going all out".
When we have literally Luffy going G4 against fodders but staying in base against Kaido for a long time lmao.
Complete idiotic argument, easily debunked. But you'll say whatever crap about Katakuri so as to make King look better when that's impossible xDDD.

If the one paying is you :cheers:
:josad: maybe if Katakuri didn't wreck ichiji and boundman then we can say Germa too strong

we know Germa can't win.
They will escape with help or after katakuri leaves to help Cracker.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If it was written how the fans envision it, it would be too linear, too predictable just like a lot of mangas out there.
The beauty of OP is the readers not being able to predict the series. If OP was like very other manga, it should have ended by now and it wouldn’t give you that feel good feeling after reading it. No series invokes the same emotions as OP.
Most of the One Piece readers are adults by now or will be adults soon, all this "Oda was such a good write pre ts" comes from the fact we were kids who didn't have reading comprehension.

If I was to start One Piece without knowing what it is at the point in life im at now, I would drop it after 50 chapters max.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh yeah it’s not a scar now that I think about it lol
I actually thought it was, a bunch of people kept pointing it out
The fact that it wasn't commonsense and I even had to make that panel... a part of the fanbase legit grabs onto anything to downplay Mihawk lol. These ridiculous arguments & standards are only put on Mihawk and not on Yonkos.

Little to no arguments with a bunch of meme's won't prove anything. Luffy legit had nothing comparable to Rooftop Dead Man's Game before awakening. The only argument we have in Luffy's favor is that he has feats against Kaido, which Zoro doesn't.
Lol. Contrived logic. You wank Ashura dead game because it gave permanent scar but Luffy knocked Kaidou down with just a base punch which Zoro thought he had done. If knocking down means nothing, then scar means nothing because both did 'nothing' at the end. Besides, Luffy can't 'scar' Kaidou like how Zoro can't knock down. So your argument is moot. Besides, here the argument is about CoC not about CoC+lethality from the sword.

And Luffy with adCoC forced Kaidou to become more serious and almost cornered before G5.

The only argument you mentioned in Luffy's favor shits on whatever headcanon nonsense you are making up. Not me, you are memeing yourself.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You have no actual proof for what you are saying and yes he was intrigued by it and clearly didn't know what it actually was. You can't just make your own opinion as facts...

The fact is Zoro does not know internal destruction, Oda made it clear Enma was sucking all of his Haki so Zoro just let it go (which is why he had a time limit just like G4 lol) and Luffy's Adv CoC made him able to go toe to toe against Shuron Hakke Kaido using Gear 2 and 3.
So no he does not have any better proficiency on any Haki than Luffy when he relies on a sword to uses one of its forms and does not know internal destruction.
Bruh, I didn't even say anything to no have proofs. You said he was amazed and I implied he wasn't, which he wasn't if you look at the panel. He simply says so that the Haki he learned from the old man with a generic expression. Yes, Zoro doesn't know the internal destruction. No one said he does and that doesn't stop Zoro from having a stronger CoA than Luffy. Haking a stronger Haki and having a higher level Haki are two different things. Zoro has the barrier variant but his CoA is still stronger than Luffy's which is why he was hurting Kaido better than Luffy.

I haven't said anything about King > Kata.

Katakuri is using everything he has versus 3 vets, you have this one the image for the cover page.

If he is such a big boy he should walk up to them like his mom and choke the fuck out of them.

How can you call this argument idiotic when you literally have this on the fucking image? He uses awakening.

If you are fishing for likes from noodle you better just tag him and praise Katakuri to the Yonko level extent.
Your doing it indirectly, that's the point of bashing Katakuri, much more coming from a Zoroturd.

Yeah, Luffy used everything he had against fodders. I guess those fodders were that strong as well kekw.

How can you call those fodders that Luffy beat with G4 weak when we have literally fucking images about it? :milaugh:
And let's forget about Katakuri destroying Ichiji casually in Base, kekw.

If I would need to do something so useless, I would push some idiotic agendas like saying Sanji > Katakuri, Marco, or whatever crap and Sanjibois will give me likes.
Or I can make tons of memes about Yonko > Admirals by bashing the navy guys.
Etc.
So no, I'm not fishing for likes lmao. SImply pointing out facts.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
B
Fans of a man who lost his hand to a sea king and got a scar that inspired his jolly roger by base Teach, and Kaido who almost died to YC2 Oden should not be so enthusiastic about a couple stitches on Mihawk.
Base teach top 5 haki user :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.