Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't said anything about King > Kata.

Katakuri is using everything he has versus 3 vets, you have this one the image for the cover page.

If he is such a big boy he should walk up to them like his mom and choke the fuck out of them.

How can you call this argument idiotic when you literally have this on the fucking image? He uses awakening.

If you are fishing for likes from noodle you better just tag him and praise Katakuri to the Yonko level extent.
What are you trying to prove exactly? We know Katakuri's strength. He is YC1 level which means he's around Zoro's level.

Oda likes katakuri a lot

The dude is back up fighting after hours after his extreme battle vs Luffy where he lost blood for hours cause he stabbed himself.

He still got up the same time as Cracker who took a day to be back.

His recovery and stamina is goated

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Countless time saw these from Zoroturds.
Destroy Katakuri (stocks down) -> King (stocks up)
Always with a hidden agenda when doing these kind of things. And in case of Zoroturds, it's this one. To wank indirectly King since he was Zoro's rival and an "equal" to Katakuri.

Luffy used G4 for fodders. Point stands.
I really do not care, you are pressed for some reason and trying to stretch for whatever reason that I do it for King or Zoro.

If I wanted to include Zoro and King I would, I'm not pulling my punches but they were not the point of my discussion, I'm talking about Katakuri only.

So if he previously choked Ichiji in base, why does he use awakening now? Did something change?

Power Mochi is not technically an awakening-specific ability. Awakening transforms the surroundings. While it is true that Katakuri uses awakening to have these peerless Donuts appear from any specific location and at any range, he could as well create those Donuts from his own body, especially when, like depicted in this chapter, he keeps him near himself anyways.

But whether he uses awakening or not is rather irrelevant. It just means he can use Power Mochi that casually. Hasn't Katakuri, in the WCI arc, trashed Ichiji low diff already to prove his worth in that regard?

Oda likes katakuri a lot

The dude is back up fighting after hours after his extreme battle vs Luffy where he lost blood for hours cause he stabbed himself.

He still got up the same time as Cracker who took a day to be back.

His recovery and stamina is goated
He still lost to Luffy who got one shot by base Kaido, same Kaido who in hybrid got stalled by high tier Yamato for half an hour.
Yamato negs WCI

:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.