Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:katakuri is also the only one who has mastered df and doesn't hype it like his trump card

:josad:it's a shame Katakuri gonna wreck Germa with Oven

can't wait for Cracker and kata vs BBP

Bruh, I didn't even say anything to no have proofs. You said he was amazed and I implied he wasn't, which he wasn't if you look at the panel. He simply says so that the Haki he learned from the old man with a generic expression. Yes, Zoro doesn't know the internal destruction. No one said he does and that doesn't stop Zoro from having a stronger CoA than Luffy. Haking a stronger Haki and having a higher level Haki are two different things. Zoro has the barrier variant but his CoA is still stronger than Luffy's which is why he was hurting Kaido better than Luffy.
Zoro landed two attacks on Kaido that did little to no damage (just like the Scabbards)... And Asura had CoC.
Where does it put Zoro's CoA being better than Luffy's lol?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Your doing it indirectly, that's the point of bashing Katakuri, much more coming from a Zoroturd.

Yeah, Luffy used everything he had against fodders. I guess those fodders were that strong as well kekw.

How can you call those fodders that Luffy beat with G4 weak when we have literally fucking images about it? :milaugh:
And let's forget about Katakuri destroying Ichiji casually in Base, kekw.

If I would need to do something so useless, I would push some idiotic agendas like saying Sanji > Katakuri, Marco, or whatever crap and Sanjibois will give me likes.
Or I can make tons of memes about Yonko > Admirals by bashing the navy guys.
Etc.
So no, I'm not fishing for likes lmao. SImply pointing out facts.
You are so weird. I haven't said anything about Zoro or King and you are claiming I'm indirectly doing it for them? What a fucking stretch. You are one of those conspiracy theorists probably.

You are so pressed for nothing.

Katakuri is using awakening for 3 vets. Point stands.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If it was written how the fans envision it, it would be too linear, too predictable just like a lot of mangas out there.
The beauty of OP is the readers not being able to predict the series. If OP was like very other manga, it should have ended by now and it wouldn’t give you that feel good feeling after reading it. No series invokes the same emotions as OP.
You can just be crazy.

It's like @Seth replied, it's Oda's failed attempts at being unpredictable that are ruining this average manga.

Also, I don't know where this manga became so unpredictable, things seem pretty obvious to me.

It's okay that sometimes readers like me and Seth who are at the highest level of the food chain imagine extraordinary things and end up being surprised by Oda but that's not getting caught up in Oda's unpredictability it's just that his bad writing took us by surprise.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You can just be crazy.

It's like @Seth replied, it's Oda's failed attempts at being unpredictable that are ruining this average manga.

Also, I don't know where this manga became so unpredictable, things seem pretty obvious to me.

It's okay that sometimes readers like me and Seth who are at the highest level of the food chain imagine extraordinary things and end up being surprised by Oda but that's not getting caught up in Oda's unpredictability it's just that his bad writing took us by surprise.
Waiting for that peak fiction of Shanks chasing Barto's ship

My favorite writer Eiichiro Goda.

You are so weird. I haven't said anything about Zoro or King and you are claiming I'm indirectly doing it for them? What a fucking stretch. You are one of those conspiracy theorists probably.

You are so pressed for nothing.

Katakuri is using awakening for 3 vets. Point stands.
Countless time saw these from Zoroturds.
Destroy Katakuri (stocks down) -> King (stocks up)
Always with a hidden agenda when doing these kind of things. And in case of Zoroturds, it's this one. To wank indirectly King since he was Zoro's rival and an "equal" to Katakuri.

Luffy used G4 for fodders. Point stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.