Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda talking about all this stuff his skipped in Wano during the SBS really pisses me off

I'm sure Zoro stuff was among those skips and cuts

Those types of things is what makes me believe Oda really wants to end this in 3 years

just look at the last few chapters

he did almost nothing of the party and celebration for Jinbei joining

and he loves drawing the parties and shit

and now we're just leaving Wano at an incredible speed

to the point were the Straw Hats don't give good byes to Kin'emon, Momo and even make Yamato run to ask to join?

wtf

:crazwhat:
Send the sbs please. I cant find it

Buggy>>>>>>>>Mihawk confirmed. Mihawktards clowned bad HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I always knew Mihawk was worthless Yonko commander fodder trash. Guy got stalemated by Vista couldn't even scratch Jozu despite not holding back, LOL.
Yonko Straw Hat Luffy one shots this worthless fodder subordinate of Buggy D. Clown along with his student Loro. LOL. They ain't up there with Yonko Straw Hat Luffy or Yonko Red Haired Shanks.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sabo, Momo and a few good men disagree
Sabo had the entire Mery Geoise to thank while Momo has Shanks. If it weren't for that, they wouldn't be successful against the Forest Freak.

No I don’t. Shut the fuck up.
You're just signing up for more clownery. You're the entire circus at this point. None of us can save you at this point.

Smiling while being pinned to the ground won't prove anything. I agree Law's is just better, but you have to admit Kid's a monster in is own right. Although both are no match for GB either individually or collectively.
Law and kids damage where same. Law's one just bypassed big mom's defences and created a hole. Damned punk if it hit ground directly would have created similar amount of damage.
Don't forget damned punk knocked out big mom twise by bypassing her natural durability, and advanced conquerors haki , made are cough blood and knock her out twice over and atlast overpowered her and threw her down. Kid and law are around same level

I don't know, maybe law will help him again
Lol
The only way Oda can make a good writing of this is:

1- Wano Copy, Law felt like Kid deserves his copy cause he helped against Big Mom
2- Kid and Law traded the WCI copy with Zou copy.... Kid entered WCI, while Law was in Zou... so each one has a copy... and thus they traded it one in exchange for another

That's the ONLY way it will feel deserved for them I think

Lol, you said Zoro was amazed in your first post, which is what I disputed. Why're we suddenly switching to Kid and Big Mom's Pikachu faces?

The first panel is that of Zoro not even using the black coating. That still impressed Kaido. Big Mom legit screamed at the top of her lungs to avoid Flying Dragon Blaze. And Tatsumaki cut Kaido's scales, made him cough blood more than once, forcing him to spit Luffy out. Tatsumaki is also the first attack that made Kaido vocally admit an attack hurt him. All of that is on top of the emphasis it received from Big Mom and Killer.

Also, Good job at skipping the panel where Luffy legit confirms his attacks were shallow. That never happened with Zoro.
Lmao you keep going in circles you said reactions proved Zoro's attacks were better, they literally didn't.
Luffy's Red Roc had already damaged him with Kaido also saying it to himself him vocally saying it or not means shit.

Yeah Luffy's attacks were shallow compared to his attacks with CoC.

Keep going in circles with your headcanon with no actual prove and just your interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.