Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, Kid has one of the worst fruits
If he fights somewhere, there is no metal, he may be in trouble
dude kidd df has so much potential. I think he really didn't tap into like his whole df ability. Bcz All people or creature will have metals in their body. If kidd can tap into that,then his df is one of sick df in the entire OP world.

They can 1 on 1 him too. He has shown nothing that puts him individually above kid or law
He dominated multiple high tier characters, something that Law and Kidd have not shown.

He has better haki already based on a limited showing.

Him being a logia hard counters Kidd's abilities.

He can recover from Puncture Wille or any of Law's attacks like he did against Boro Breath.

Yes immortality surgery is definitely coming to play at the endgame. Don't want law to die though. How do you think it is gonna get resolved?
He dies using it on Luffy to defeat the WG

or

He attempts to use it and Luffy outright rejects it, maybe a situation where Luffy is near death and Law tries to use it to save his life

Weevil isn't even part of the crew you pieces of defective sperms

Mihawk + Crocodile = Shanks + Beckman + Lucky Roo + Yasopp

How the fuck are yall gonna defend that?
Shanks is a territorial bitch who runs towards even fodders like Bartholomew

@comrade @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix

Yall now either have choice for Buggy being counter or Shanks or mihawk being one.

Shanks already hyped for his crew anyways

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's not.
You confirmations literally means nothing because Luffy got the same from more characters.
You keep bringing shallow argument but it doesn't matter because everyone's attack without CoC were shallow on Kaido.
You somehow came to the conclusion that Zoro got better CoA based on reaction when Luffy himself has gotten better reactions and portrayal.

Again this just stands as your headcanon with no actual proof.
Says your confirmations mean nothing while telling me Luffy's own words mean nothing. Your arguments don't work but mine because I say so... The level of entitlement in this post is unreal. The shallow attacks argument isn't mine but Luffy's. He knows his attacks better than us. And Oda made it point to explain it because he wants us to know they're less effective, something he didn't do with Zoro. Anyone who's not clouded by bias would receive the same conclusion from that.

He dominated multiple high tier characters, something that Law and Kidd have not shown.

He has better haki already based on a limited showing.

Him being a logia hard counters Kidd's abilities.

He can recover from Puncture Wille or any of Law's attacks like he did against Boro Breath.
Those aren't high tier characters. They were highly tired characters he bullied. They were tired after fighting in a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.