Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido's presence did not keep out kid and luffy and law did it ? They aren't cowards like greenbull. They outright fight against Kaido (kid numerous time) while holding back. Hawkins acknowledged that Kidd and killer fought till bitter end and then some. Kid and law then went on to fight big mom and defeat her. GB is a cowards . Kid and law are not portrayed as cowards . Kid and law by feats and portrayal are far above gb. Greenbull is afraid of yonkos. Kid and law fight yonkos and defeat them for fun
Kaido's control over Wano kept all enemies away. Greenbull wouldn't go and take out a country by himself.
Kidd was already imprisoned, he was dumb enough to fight Kaido and lose. Then they created an big ass alliance to take them on. Huge difference

I never believed the stupid theory about Shiryu killing Mihawk but at this point i could even see some random character like Bogard or Helmeppo killing him like the stupidiest ending of Night King being defeated by Arya Stark

Kaido's control over Wano kept all enemies away. Greenbull wouldn't go and take out a country by himself.
Kidd was already imprisoned, he was dumb enough to fight Kaido and lose. Then they created an big ass alliance to take them on. Huge difference
Not the supernova trio. They are built different

Kaido's presence did not keep out kid and luffy and law did it ? They aren't cowards like greenbull. They outright fight against Kaido (kid numerous time) while holding back. Hawkins acknowledged that Kidd and killer fought till bitter end and then some. Kid and law then went on to fight big mom and defeat her. GB is a cowards . Kid and law are not portrayed as cowards . Kid and law by feats and portrayal are far above gb. Greenbull is afraid of yonkos. Kid and law fight yonkos and defeat them for fun
BTW, Kaido's presence also kept Whitebeard out.
Post automatically merged:

This is literally the same shit as "Fujitora in bandages because of Morley" but not nearly as justifiable. Lmao.
I don't see any scars on Fujitora.

Honestly proof Mihawk is essentially acting as Defacto Yonko. If Zoro doubts this, then there is a motive for Mihawk to be doing this to begin with. Buggy however has the influence to be a Yonko, while Mihawk is essentially the "power" behind that title.

Like enough of the hate on both sides with Shanks/Mihawk. They will both be at the endgame, along with Blackbeard and his side. It's all clashing to one big chaotic mess. Honestly I love it.

GB: "If Kaido were here I wouldn't have come!"

"WOAH GB IS SCARED OF YONKO ADMIRALLLS"

Also GB: "A guy like me can lose to a few of you mere commanders. Not that I expected much of you bozos."

"This definitely does not mean anything."
He attacked commanders with an attack that sucks the moisture out of them, they were in base form, and the attack came from behind them. I bet Aramaki is probably a bit strong despite being clapped by Shanks and Momo but don't use the feat where he uses a surprise attack on wounded prisoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.