Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Croco ans mihawk are using buggy lol, buggy is just the face of the org
No shit and i thought that somehow Buggy become stronger than them. Of course he is the face but the thing is that Oda is clowning at him. He could very easily had Mihawk fighting an Admiral or just to continue traveling alone after defeated those Navy ships and dont join forces with fucking Buggy.

Says your confirmations mean nothing while telling me Luffy's own words mean nothing. Your arguments don't work but mine because I say so... The level of entitlement in this post is unreal. The shallow attacks argument isn't mine but Luffy's. He knows his attacks better than us. And Oda made it point to explain it because he wants us to know they're less effective, something he didn't do with Zoro. Anyone who's not clouded by bias would receive the same conclusion from that.
The reaction argument means nothing because you lose in your own point. Luffy got better reactions and portrayal.

The shallow argument means nothing because NO attacks before CoC did more than shallow damage on Kaido.

I am disproving you in your own stuff and I never said Luffy's attacks weren't shallow as well so don't try to twist this into another discussion.
Your level of entitlement assuming the way you read a scene is the only one correct when there is no concrete proof is baffling.

I refuted you with your own line of thinking and you still bring the shallow argument when I have already said that not only Luffy's but everyone's attacks before CoC were shallow. The only people capable of going 1v1 on Kaido were Yamato and Luffy and both were heavily using CoC.

Honestly proof Mihawk is essentially acting as Defacto Yonko. If Zoro doubts this, then there is a motive for Mihawk to be doing this to begin with. Buggy however has the influence to be a Yonko, while Mihawk is essentially the "power" behind that title.

Like enough of the hate on both sides with Shanks/Mihawk. They will both be at the endgame, along with Blackbeard and his side. It's all clashing to one big chaotic mess. Honestly I love it.
Shanks gets hate?

He attacked commanders with an attack that sucks the moisture out of them, they were in base form, and the attack came from behind them. I bet Aramaki is probably a bit strong despite being clapped by Shanks and Momo but don't use the feat where he uses a surprise attack on wounded prisoners.
Again, even if you want to downplay the feat, it's the portrayal that matters.

Kaido's presence kept GB out of Wano. Not his crew. Not his commanders. He literally has no regard for them at all.

Agreed but it doesn't affect the admiral fandom as much as the other way around. Because even if the admiral team downplays current Kid and Law, they can still get away with saying they improved over time. While Law and Kid fans who downplayed the admiral to hype Big Mom can't play that card against the admirals if they end up fighting them.

Kid is Luffy's biggest rival in this generation after BB. He's gonna stay relevant until the very end; probably, even more so than Law.

Fair enough.
IIRC, @Yasheen has a good counter-argument to the Law and Kidd vs Admirals match-up: the fact that they are subordinates of Akainu as the Fleet Admiral.

Lolda avoided having Law fight only subordinates in every arc he was in (Vergo was not under CC's authority, and Law fought Doffy together with Luffy in DR). Wano made this even clearer together with Kidd.

If we have Luffy vs Akainu and Kidd/Law vs Fujitora/Ryokugyu, even after Luffy is crowned PK, that is like saying they occupy the same space Luffy's crew does.

I don't remember who, but someone actually offered Law/Kidd vs Sengoku/Garp to keep this balance maintained, since both Sengoku and Garp are legends who now still occupy senior positions and special status in the Marines. This wil also serve to close out Law's story with Sengoku and to involve Garp in an actual fight, against a peer of his own grandson's, no less.

Honestly proof Mihawk is essentially acting as Defacto Yonko. If Zoro doubts this, then there is a motive for Mihawk to be doing this to begin with. Buggy however has the influence to be a Yonko, while Mihawk is essentially the "power" behind that title.

Like enough of the hate on both sides with Shanks/Mihawk. They will both be at the endgame, along with Blackbeard and his side. It's all clashing to one big chaotic mess. Honestly I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.