Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because he lived with him for 2 years and know him
also he have brain unlike some fans most of them are trolling but i know some idiots that are serious
How does it matter if one knee bender( Zoro) stayed with another knee bender( mihawk) . Both of them are high octane losers. Mihawk may have picked up being a subordinate from Zoro actually.

Where is the Color Trio in this scenario?
- Akainu vs Luffy or Sabo. I'm definitely thinking its Luffy but Sabo is definitely a possibility.

- Kizaru vs Zoro makes sense as Kizaru kind of looks like Akainu's right hand.

- No idea what happens with Kuzan or how he might fit into this.

I like the theme of it, mother nature vs metal/magnetism, or gravity vs magnetism.

With how hax Law's room are wouldn't surprise me if he develops an anti-light room, Kizaru's attacks, so we could have Law vs Kizaru too.

Soundproof room makes sense, so why not a room that prevents light.
Law's fruit is absolutely busted and he'll keep growing stronger. His Ability is basically only limited by his imagination.

Having trouble in digesting that WG has put Mihawk similar to a YC while making Buggy his boss and an emperor ?

Or accepted the truth that it's because Mihawk with his black blade couldn't even finish off Buggy at MF.

While Shanks is an Emperor himself, Mihawk would be just a YC. Oda's method of continuously showing Shanks as top tier while pulling down Mihawk with ridicule hadn't stopped since the end of enies lobby.

you definitely going to say it's Mihawk made Buggy an emperor. But you are wrong. When Buggy can become Schibukai than WG can definitely make him an emperor if 3 Schibukai joins together and make an organization.
Is that why his his theme and picture is included?
:milaugh:

I think Rocks is gonna be like evil Oden, some super-wanked character from the past.

Shiki I can't really see be relevant again. He was a movie character that was made canon to sell tickets like Uta.

There's not enough story left to introduce a whole bunch of new characters. BB still makes the most sense but it's a bit too obvious.
But man that strong world movie is a absolute shit. A man who is near roger level and can fight for two admirals for some time. An opponent of that caliber is clowned by oda.literally.

K
- Akainu vs Luffy or Sabo. I'm definitely thinking its Luffy but Sabo is definitely a possibility.

- Kizaru vs Zoro makes sense as Kizaru kind of looks like Akainu's right hand.

- No idea what happens with Kuzan or how he might fit into this.

Law's fruit is absolutely busted and he'll keep growing stronger. His Ability is basically only limited by his imagination.
Kizaru hypetool to BB :goyea:

Zoro must have been thinking, goddamn master, why did you do that? you are pussy
Sabo
Kid
Luffy
Law

GOATs
No, Zoro is not a fool and understands Mihawk doesn't do anything for nothing. If he agree to the alliance it's because there is something that interests him.

Luffy and Zoro are goats. The rest don't make the cut. One couldn't defeat admirals who were holding back while the other two needed bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.