Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude mihawk is only one of his reasons. Did you not see the official epithet that WG gave him. That should mean something and placing bounties on marines is a first time probably since void age. Many pirates are craving for money and will hunt for marines which is bigone no matter which way one see it.. For him to directly place bounties like that meant he has so much money and also directly declaring war on marines.I am expecting that buggy found captain john treasure . It is said captain john has so much treasure. i'm sure it will someway come around.
Not even whole governments with their cash can stop the Marine but buggy will do?
Also the Marine and wg can simply update the currency to another to shut down buggy.
Buggy became a threat once he allied with mihawk and croco.

Bro you are just riding the jokes so it's irrelevant to debate with you.

Buggy tittle is like the rest of his feats lies.
If you think he became a yonko due the Marine seeing him alone as the power then good luck.

Mihawk decided to live with a crying ghost goth chick so if anything it fits with his carefree vibe.
so Mihawk is the one giving protection to Buggy and Crocodile and lets hundreds of his men on board his boat ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
so hard to accept the harsh reality, so hard :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
why wasn't Mihawk given the title of Yonko if he was the one giving protection to others and why is their symbol that of buggy's:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
btw the scar on his neck !!!!!:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
To think the first thing I said when the thread opened is if she even accepted it
I got excited for the idea of the Lunar Queen
But to think there's more nuance to the scene than first thought
Honestly, even if she doesn't join it's fun to see the chaos over the break week
Honestly, I'll take a double join as I mentioned before, it's like the perfect middle ground between the (reasonable) Carrotbros and Yamabros. However I will admit I'm genuinely surprised this is a possibility now :suresure:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It's highly possible that she doesn't join and i've long since been fine with it if she doesn't so pretty much where i'm at is, if she doesn't join I wont be upset but if she does join i'll be extremely happy.

Crocodile will be the biggest wild card for the final war as I discussed with @ZenZu my honest bet is him being able to take down everyone not ranked YC1.

Oda regrets Crocodile going down so easily/so early in the story from some interview. We will see where we go next with this.
I imagine him being able to do now iron sand with CoA, and use CoO similar to Kata and morph his sand, add awakening and drying shit up

I agree he might be able to beat every YC2/3 now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This will be one hell of a day in the nakama thread once the chapter releases lol :gokulaugh: Looking forward to it @Jew D. Boy :cheers:
I know it’s fun for the audience, but man, it can be a real chore telling dumb perverts and delusional furries they’re demonstrably wrong every single week…time for Papa Jewboy to rest, I’m glad this shit is nearly settled :luffyswat:

Status
Not open for further replies.