Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im happy that Law and Kid also have a copie.
We all know that the SHs will reach raftel but these kind of things are important to get at least a bit of exitement from the rivalry.
Making the rivals progress in the journey is neccesary.

Luffy is not saying give him the translation tbh.

Also think about it ,if law had the translation they don't need a copy of the poneglyph just the text already translated.
I’m just saying if Law needed it now he would just ask Robin, and if Robin declined he would just ask Luffy

Law at this point is pretty close to the Straw Hats, I doubt any would reject to that idea

Bro you are just riding the jokes so it's irrelevant to debate with you.

Buggy tittle is like the rest of his feats lies.
If you think he became a yonko due the Marine seeing him alone as the power then good luck.

Mihawk decided to live with a crying ghost goth chick so if anything it fits with his carefree vibe.
The weirder the person the more likely he will find them fun and stick around.

To think the first thing I said when the thread opened is if she even accepted it
I got excited for the idea of the Lunar Queen
But to think there's more nuance to the scene than first thought
Honestly, even if she doesn't join it's fun to see the chaos over the break week
Feel free to clown the absolute shit outta me if it happens. You deserve it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They have a stronger crew, true, but I think Crocodile and Daz Bones got a lot stronger over 2 years, gained a new crew/mafia, know haki, and Buggy's impel down recruits are probably stronger as well. Wouldn't surprise me if Buggy made a commander and 4 tobi roppo equivalents out of them.

Imo:

Mihawk - the one to fight an emperor 1v1
Crocodile - Commander tier
Daz Bones - F6 Tier
3-4 of the impel down recruits MIGHT be standing out as F6 tier too

Crocodiles new crew/mafia might hold some strong individuals too, together with the resy of the impel down recruits they probably can match closely the 500 zoans of Kaido's crew

They should still be stronger than any other crew overall. + they can keep the marines away with their bounty system using it against them. They have gained some sort of source to be able to pay bounties, wouldn't surprise me if they would be playing bounties for pirates too.

They have decent power and big brain (Buggy and Crocodile) in the crew.
Crocodile will be the biggest wild card for the final war as I discussed with @ZenZu my honest bet is him being able to take down everyone not ranked YC1.

Oda regrets Crocodile going down so easily/so early in the story from some interview. We will see where we go next with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.