you have gags with Buggy

and you have brains and strategies with Crocodile

what an amazing trio

and i think we're only gonna hear about Weevil joining too

imo, they should attack Impel Down and free Doflamingo + a bunch of others

to make their organization massive

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Both are joining the Straws. Them influencing her is going to make her accept becoming ruler but she will specify that she will do it when she's ready, and will remain with the strawhats until then.
Pedro's will had nothing to do with Zou and you know that lol. Literally a flashback before his death had him wanting to travel with the PK.

I get that you guys have been arguing for years about this shit, but if BOTH actually join, there's nothing else to be said.
Y’all are two weeks away from being tremendously disappointed, but you’ve had two full years to disavow yourselves of this bullshit and you’re still chowing down wholeheartedly, so just stay the course, you’re doing great!! :laughmoji:

Oden led his squad and forced himself into wb crew to sail outside. Then sailed with Roger
Then went back being his own man

Your Mihawk served under WG then went on being under Buggy after being free.

Oden didnt seek protection when he joined Wb or roger. he didn't even want help against Kaido.
Mihawk seeks protection from fodder marines
And Oden was the guy who danced naked for 5 years to adhere to Orochi and Kaido's wishes.

You should have just chosen a different character for your point other than Oden, but for some reason named dropped him lol

- Luffy is surprised that it "looks like" they are Buggy's subordinates, says Buggy is an idiot
- Zoro calls it bullshit
- Shanks too understands that Buggy being an emperor is bullshit
- Law said, having Crocodile (YC level max, formerly below) and Mihawk on his side justifies it being a Yonko level threat

Everyone with a brain understands, Buggy being Yonko is a troll move, while also acknowledging having Mihawk makes you Yonko level.

:finally:
@ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR
How any sane reader looks at the chapter :cheers:

So you agree that both Mihawk working for Buggy and Buggy being an emperor are in verse perceptions of characters. So why would latter perception be more valid than former perception, especially from someone who knows both and Mihawk well. With Shanks also saying that Buggy being an emperor is weird. So we have:

- Zoro who finds it weird
- Shanks who finds it weird

Dunno why you are coping so hard.
Shanks didn't even adress posthawk being under Buggy

Shank, luffy and kid are talking frn the fact Buggy isn't strong to be Yonko even if he has those guys while zoro cooing his guy is not strong enough to lead Buggy or survive

Status
Not open for further replies.