Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Law, any organization with Mihawk and Crocodile in them is Emperor worthy, and an Emperor crew consists of an Emperor + their subordinates

We know that Crocodile isn't Emperor lvl, so at least it subtly confirms that Mihawk is the one making Cross Guild and Emperor threat lvl organization
Why ?
Coz you guys have your wishes?

Mihawk by himself isn't yonko level in threat
Buggy with his military force (which was the strongest among warlords) + Croco and his army + Mihawk = yonko level (not as WBP/ BMP/ BP/ RHP/BBP tho ) but still

Crocodile has a new army

Mihawk isnt the one making the crew yonko level in threat.
Oda didn't say that nor hint that.

Mihawk doesn't care

and Crocodile loves to lead from the shadows

I think Crocodile is the one that told Buggy to be the face of it, but he is the one organizing it and leading, in fact the whole idea i think is Crocodile's, considering he was the leader of a Bounty Hunter organization

Mihawk just wanted an organization to not have to deal with shitty marines hunting him every day, he wants to fight worthy people
It probably is a set up meant to place Buggy at the forefront.
Think about it, Mihawk is completely uninterested in leading anyone, Crocodile prefers to work from the shadows a la what he did with Baroque Works.
And Crocodile & Mihawk never submit to anyone as confirmed by Zoro in this chapter & Croc in Marineford. Besides, Croc already knows Buggy aint worth shit from Impel Down & Mihawk can judge someone's strength based on just seeing them as per his VC.
It's a perfect recipe to use Buggy's "influence" for the two Warlords.
Hmm. Totally agrees and matches with them.

For Mihawk, more likely no one disturbs his sleep while if anyone worthy to cross sword against comes than have some fun time as well. While let these idiots deal with fodders.

Definitely whole guild is Crocodile's plan .

This crew definitely going to be more interesting than BM or Kaido's crew as Crocodile is quite notorious one with his plans and activities while Mihawk Definitely isn't someone who makes tantrum or emotional drama like previous two emperors. Lol

My guess

Kid => Lodestar; meets Scopper Gaban(burned man)
Law=> hachinosou; meets Teach
Luffy=> Baltigo; meets Dragon

the next arc is going to be a short one, which will then set up elbaf, where everyone comes together, Luffy beats Teach, finds the final poneglyph, and becomes pirate king.
If Law meets Teach he’s dead

G

Gorosei Informer

I know Kizaru will probably be saved for the end of the series, but I was thinking about the possibility of the SHs encountering Kizaru and Sentomaru again and getting a Sabaody repeat but instead of running away they actually fight back and finally defeat them.
That's exactly what I hoped for. Maybe Vegapunks arc if he gets one, will give us this?

Status
Not open for further replies.