Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Law, any organization with Mihawk and Crocodile in them is Emperor worthy, and an Emperor crew consists of an Emperor + their subordinates

We know that Crocodile isn't Emperor lvl, so at least it subtly confirms that Mihawk is the one making Cross Guild an Emperor threat lvl organization
Do you think a crew with 2 Doffy's can't be a Yonko level threat? They'd be stronger than a Warlord crew.

Looking at the full summary of the chapter is clear that both Momo and the scabbards recognize that they lack strength to defend wano at this moment and that they need to do something to not lose to new enemies.
It's clear that not a single SH cared about Yamato as Nakama. Luffy does not want to wait to go away from Wano.
Tama is confirmed Nakama. Accepted by Luffy and just need to learn ninjitsu to reappear. Only confirmed win. Even if she appear just at the end together with Vivi it is more than the rest.
Mihawk and Croc are commander level and not people that could be easily handled. Fair enough.
My evaluation goes up from 10/10 to 20/10.
Just 2 more weeks to be free from this place and the furry.

Y’all are two weeks away from being tremendously disappointed, but you’ve had two full years to disavow yourselves of this bullshit and you’re still chowing down wholeheartedly, so just stay the course, you’re doing great!! :laughmoji:
Funniest thing is you think I actually care lol, but ok. I'm simply going by what the story is possibly showing us. If that's "offensive" to you, and you can't accept any possibility of it because you've argued into a corner with stans, then that's on you.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
FUCKING FUCK END ACT 3 GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I KNEW IT WASN'T OVER

I KNEW THIS DAMN LABOON-SIZED ARC WASN'T DONE YET

I KNEW THE LEAKERS WERE JUST CLUTCHING OUR BALLS AND YANKING THEM LIKE ROBIN MAKING FRANKY JOIN THE CREW

FUCKING GOD IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING DEAL WITH ANY OF THE FUCKING LEFTOVER LORE AND PLOT THREADS THEN JUST LEAVE THE GOD DAMN COUNTRY ODA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DEEPTHROATING A CORNDOG, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL HERE?!? JUST TO WATCH AGE-REGRESSED RAIZO AND SHINOBU FUCK!?!

GO TO FUCKING ELBAF OR FUCKING FINISH THE PLOT THREADS IN WANO THAT YOU ABANDONED LIKE SHANKS AND YASOPP ABANDON KIDS, MUTHERFUCKING GOD USOPP DAMN IT

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE LET 1057 BE THE END TO ACT 3, OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is coming in 1057, Caribou gave him the Pluton hook up. FINALLY, IT'S TIME FOR FUCKING BLACKBEARD, AHHHHHH

I TOLD ya'll I'd lose my mind if this wasn't the end of Wano and we were just getting baited, AHHHHHHHHHH

Being Yonko level differs

Teach is yonko yet didnt have the same threat level nor his power is equal to OG yonko yet.
Buggy crew is yonko level but nor near other yonko crews.

Buggy just met the minimum requirement ny having huge influence , strongest military force among warlords and adding 2 warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.