Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"I lost even being a Yonko", the notion of not losing being a Yonko exists and is canon now, Luffy thought he became invincible after becoming one. LOL

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Now the idiots from LARINE who minimized the Yonkous, to minimize emperors because of Buggy received an L, because Buggy is not accepted as one, like Kaidou and Big Mom and the others, Kid doesn't even question Luffy having that status.

With that said: Kaidou > Mihawk.

Crocodile being retconned into YC1 would already be a huge power up given he was getting bested by a YC3 level character, acknowledging his power.

A fodder clown with 2 YC level characters wouldn't even be worth considering. It is Dracule's power.
@ConquistadoR @comrade

Your thoughts on final war with someone like Crocodile making shady moves as well as Blackbeard's cunning plans.... lol
I don't think Crocodile will play a major role in terms of plans. He certainly wants to increase his influence, but won't be the bigger bad.

Sure Mihawk help buggy become yonko but it was not only him alone that made him a yonko .
Come people buggy was not some no name even if we the readers know everything base on lies lol.

Doffy is top commander level. Emperor crews usually have 3 or 4 top commanders and that's without counting the yonko themselves who are tiers stronger, so no i don't think 2 Doffy's is yonko level threat
Just looking at the commanders, a crew made up of multiple guys that can solo an entire crew, that wouldn't be a huge threat to the WG?

FUCKING FUCK END ACT 3 GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I KNEW IT WASN'T OVER

I KNEW THIS DAMN LABOON-SIZED ARC WASN'T DONE YET

I KNEW THE LEAKERS WERE JUST CLUTCHING OUR BALLS AND YANKING THEM LIKE ROBIN MAKING FRANKY JOIN THE CREW

FUCKING GOD IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FUCKING DEAL WITH ANY OF THE FUCKING LEFTOVER LORE AND PLOT THREADS THEN JUST LEAVE THE GOD DAMN COUNTRY ODA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DEEPTHROATING A CORNDOG, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL HERE?!? JUST TO WATCH AGE-REGRESSED RAIZO AND SHINOBU FUCK!?!

GO TO FUCKING ELBAF OR FUCKING FINISH THE PLOT THREADS IN WANO THAT YOU ABANDONED LIKE SHANKS AND YASOPP ABANDON KIDS, MUTHERFUCKING GOD USOPP DAMN IT

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE LET 1057 BE THE END TO ACT 3, OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is coming in 1057, Caribou gave him the Pluton hook up. FINALLY, IT'S TIME FOR FUCKING BLACKBEARD, AHHHHHH

I TOLD ya'll I'd lose my mind if this wasn't the end of Wano and we were just getting baited, AHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.