Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law very strong. :steef::steef:

If he's already dealing massive damage to a freak like BIG MOM, his last difficulty against admirals will be to land one of those blows in order to defeat them.
He can explode their organs and stop them from regenerating or turning into their element with armament haki, definitely a W for law. Meanwhile Lidd can only block attacks from Admirals because he has no armament lmfao.

It's confusing because the first translation is really messy but it sounds like what you're saying

But in the cleaned up raw it says what Roo is saying
I might be confused though because this whole storyline has been really ambiguous from the start so I might be missing something
Begs the question where he got the rubbing if not at WCI. The other is hidden on Zou and pretty sure he has never been there.
Did he somehow find the 4tn red road poneglyph ?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Laws a Future Yonko, very strong a requirement.

Admiral are all DF, EoS Law peak of DF powers. There small fry, Law meant to aid in imu fall.
:myman:
Law becoming an emperor makes all admirals inferior to him, this is a fact as all emperors are superior to individual admirals.:kayneshrug:
Or getting the status of great pirate like Kaidou, Roger and Whitebeard etc...

Kid and law each have 2 poneglyphs. Kid has the BM and Wano poneglyphs. Law has the Zou and Wano Poneglyphs.

only Luffy has all 3. Not that it matters anyways. Luffy will probably meet up with kid and law after Raftel and tell them everything.
There are 4 road poneglyphs, not 3. You saill 3 as if there's only 3 poneglyphs. Luffy still has to find one more

Oda should’ve broken down how many RP each captain has, as far as we know Law and Kid have 2, so why don’t they both just go to WCI?

if they all had 3 it makes sense for them to race to get the last one, but as of now I don’t see why Law and Kid don’t team up to get their missing RP

Despite being able to predict queen carrot I am not okay with this. The dukes got the opportunity to be free. Nobody imposed their will on them. They talk about the next generation but when they were the next generation, they got to sail out, they found a man they wanted to be retainers of, they found their purpose.

I hope Carrot rejects it fully. It truly isn't fair to impose a will on to someone unless they are okay with it which she wasn't. The will carrot inherited was pedro's. It was to bring the dawn. Why should she trust in the dukes? They hated each other so much they split the countries in half. In 20 years not a single minks left zou despite being a qualification for leading them. They inspired no minks to see the world in 20 years. They suck.

Despite being able to predict queen carrot I am not okay with this. The dukes got the opportunity to be free. Nobody imposed their will on them. They talk about the next generation but when they were the next generation, they got to sail out, they found a man they wanted to be retainers of, they found their purpose.

I hope Carrot rejects it fully. It truly isn't fair to impose a will on to someone unless they are okay with it which she wasn't. The will carrot inherited was pedro's. It was to bring the dawn. Why should she trust in the dukes? They hated each other so much they split the countries in half. In 20 years not a single minks left zou despite being a qualification for leading them. They inspired no minks to see the world in 20 years. They suck.
LMAOOOOOOO
Post automatically merged:

Oda should’ve broken down how many RP each captain has, as far as we know Law and Kid have 2, so why don’t they both just go to WCI?

if they all had 3 it makes sense for them to race to get the last one, but as of now I don’t see why Law and Kid don’t team up to get their missing RP
Kid already has the WCI one. He needs the Zou one

You are probably lost in fighting different people in different threads.

I only said Crocodile is the brains of the crew if you can't read. I think as such because Crocodile just has experience with leading a big underground organization.

Mihawk is a solo act, doesn't matter if he has 200 or 300 iq and knows more than Crocodile on rest of the things, Mihawk has no experience with leading people.

Buggy as I said is only a mascot.
Leading people isn't fucking hard lmao
Brain dead clown like big mom has done it

It isn't some remarkable ability and talent less retards like Useless Kidd can do it too

Status
Not open for further replies.