Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way Law wasn’t matching Luffy bounty. Or leaving wano with superior portrayal then zoro
:shame:

Bombs that only became relevant because Law nerfs PW, to prevent killing the alliance
Strike 2!! Any more cope??
:ihaha:
Keep seething, fake super inflated bounties to hide Joyboy's return and bombs, that's your portrayal. :kobeha:

Yea except CoC CoA, Speed, swordsmanship
Strength, observation. :arnoling:

That's what I always thought, even Law in dressrosa needed to be defeated by Fujitora + Doffy together.:myman:
Oda put Law in a bad spot in Dressrosa to make Luffy shine.First having to fight both Fuji and Doffy,then saving straw hats,1v1 DD on the bridge while already tired,getting shot multiples time by DD,got cheap shotted by DD thanks to Trebol,Mingo knew how to counter his ability,Law has fighting emotionally, Trebol was a nuisance the entire fight...
Fresh and calm minded Law vs Doffy by himself would have been a different fight.Law might have won.If Law had used mes or simply chopped Doffy into pieces after that gamma knife the fight would have been over right there.But Oda had to reveal Gear4 for us.Plot made Law look bad on Dressrosa so Luffy could shine.

G

Gorosei Informer

He does.We even saw a page with Xdrake defeating Scotch to join Kaido's crew.It was a snow island.
I was just talking about this with a friend earlier too funnily enough. I've been waiting to find out what this island is for years now!

Oh wait lmao:

I know I'm relying on Artur too but here:

Now I'm being reminded of some classic, great theories by a certain awesome theorist too:

:snoopy::handsup::risitameh::shame::peperain::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Idk where i'm going with all of this anymore lmao, but maybe somebody can figure some shit out here?

My ADHD ass pretending to know what its talking about as usual:

I was just talking about this with a friend earlier too funnily enough. I've been waiting to find out what this island is for years now!

Oh wait lmao:

Now I'm being reminded of some classic, great theories by a certain awesome theorist too:

:snoopy::handsup::risitameh::shame::peperain::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Idk where i'm going with all of this anymore lmao, but maybe somebody can figure some shit out here?

Just some island Kaido had henchman guarding.Geography is important.Controlling territory inside the grand line creates chokes points for other pirates thus making it harder for the competition to find the one piece.

Oh wait lmao:

I wish oda told us the Sasaki and Holdem connection

G

Gorosei Informer

I wish oda told us the Sasaki and Holdem connection
Thats not a connection I expected tbh lol but it makes sense I guess? I was waiting on Sasaki and Kokoro of all things funnily enough lol.

I could see Holdem being one of Sasakis underlings definitely.
Post automatically merged:

Just some island Kaido had henchman guarding.Geography is important.Controlling territory inside the grand line creates chokes points for other pirates thus making it harder for the competition to find the one piece.
Yeah that figures but its abstract design, having some kind of lab on it and being futuristic and Oda deliberately not naming it here seemed to imply it would be important in future at least too.

Kind of a shame it wasnt really.

Thats not a connection I expected tbh lol but it makes sense I guess? I was waiting on Sasaki and Kokoro of all things funnily enough lol.

I could see Holdem being one of Sasakis underlings definitely.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that figures but its abstract design, having some kind of lab on it and being futuristic and Oda deliberately not naming it here seemed to imply it would be important in future at least too.

Kind of a shame it wasnt really.
Maybe it was where Caeser used to run his experiments before punk hazard got turned into a desolated land by the Admirals.

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe it was where Caeser used to run his experiments before punk hazard got turned into a desolated land by the Admirals.
Yeah thats a legit possibility. I can't remember if the hole on Punk Hazard was said to be caused by the explosion from the lab when Caesar and Vegapunk were there? Or the lab was just on the icy side or w/e and thus the explosion only happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.