Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because Pedro's will was to help to bring the dawn with the SH not to rule anything.
She being the leader of the minks makes even less sense than her joining tbh
Show me that panel, please!! Would love to see where Pedro said “You can only help the world by fucking around on this sentient dildo’s ship and you have no other value whatsoever,” because I remember him saying something more along the lines of “Everyone can contribute to the Dawn in some way when they get the chance” like she’s getting right now.
Post automatically merged:

Y’all just remember:
Kaido forcing Yamato into being shogun = “She’s gonna stay and protect Wano!!”
Carrot being asked by Neko and Inu to lead Zou = “She’s gonna leave with Luffy!!”
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :smart::smart::smart:

If she turns down an offer to lead her nation against whatever threats it’ll face now that Kaido is gone and Neko/Inu are staying in Wano, yeah, that’s a monumentally shitty thing to do by any measure, can’t make you understand that if you don’t get why that would be insulting to the characters involved.
But there no threat she literally sayed they got stronger people that can do it and yes they will feel hurt but they know she a good girl and still would love her

:cheers:Everyone, please Line up and:holdthisl:

BTW, I'm absolutely satisfied with Tama's resolution, it's just perfect - yeah, we consider you nakama but grow up please :optimistic:

@Random_Kurozumi I wonder if you take it as a win or as a loss :choppawhat:
I take it as an absolute win. My point was always that Luffy would inherit Ace's promise and that Tama wanting to become a kunoichi was the means to her end goal of going out to sea.
People said Tama wanted to grow up in Wano for the rest of her life.
People said Nami would never allow a child on the crew
People said Luffy would be like Shanks and inspire her to go by herself.
People said she was going to be raised by Speed
and too many other copes for me to remember right now
all got BTFO this chapter:gokulaugh:

Now they are in full copium saying that she'll only join in two piece, when that's just a community joke, Tama said she'll join next time they meet, and we're definitely not done with Wano for the rest of the story.
It's a shame that I probably won't be getting a Tama elbaf design, but on the other hand, Tama using ninjutsu is something I always wanted to see. I can't wait for Tama to combine her ninjutsu with her devil fruit abilities and use the Summoning Jutsu with her animals:finally:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But there no threat she literally sayed they got stronger people that can do it and yes they will feel hurt but they know she a good girl and still would love her
Literally the start of this chapter, the Scabbards acknowledged that Wano was in more danger now than before, explain why Zou isn’t the same way (especially when those “stronger people” said to her face that they would support her leadership, NOT her decision to leave). You haven’t actually answered shit, give it a shot for once :lusalty:

:cheers:Everyone, please Line up and:holdthisl:

I take it as an absolute win. My point was always that Luffy would inherit Ace's promise and that Tama wanting to become a kunoichi was the means to her end goal of going out to sea.
People said Tama wanted to grow up in Wano for the rest of her life.
People said Nami would never allow a child on the crew
People said Luffy would be like Shanks and inspire her to go by herself.
People said she was going to be raised by Speed
and too many other copes for me to remember right now
all got BTFO this chapter:gokulaugh:

Now they are in full copium saying that she'll only join in two piece, when that's just a community joke, Tama said she'll join next time they meet, and we're definitely not done with Wano for the rest of the story.
It's a shame that I probably won't be getting a Tama elbaf design, but on the other hand, Tama using ninjutsu is something I always wanted to see. I can't wait for Tama to combine her ninjutsu with her devil fruit abilities and use the Summoning Jutsu with her animals:finally:
I must have missed the part where it said Tama is leaving with Luffy

Next chapter will be the one where Yamao reveals she's actually staying in Wano and says her goodbyes to the crew alongside Kin and Momo. We'll probably have to wait for the chapter after that to see if Carrot snuck onboard or not.

She's been with the crew for the past 7 years. If she isn't joining, there's no way they don't have a proper send off. Or at the very least something with Nami and Chopper. So in a funny twist of fate, if Carrot's not in the next chapter, that's amazing news for C4N!
Yamato LITERALLY says I am going to live like Kozuki Oden

Carrot Tards: Yamato stays in Wano

Are you for real?

I don't want to pour cold water on the Carrot fans hopes here, but i honestly don't see how Carrot can still join the crew.

The Wano arc has ended, and in the very last chapter Oda sets up Carrot to be the next ruler of Zou. Yamato meanwhile has made up her mind to join and is going to go to the Sunny.

Do people honestly think Oda can do a switceroo and have Carrot join and Yamato stay in Wano THIS LATE into the arc??? Like seriously??? What would have been the whole point of even including the panel of the dukes choosing Carrot as the next ruler of Zou in the latest chapter anyway?

:kaidowhat:

What's even more damning is that unlike Yamato, throughout her entire time she has been in the story, from Zou, to WCI to Wano- Carrot has not ONCE ever said or expressed her desire to join Luffy's crew. And in the latest chapter 1056, as the dukes choose Carrot to be the ruler of Zou, Carrot STILL hasn't said that she wants to join the crew, even at the threat of having to take up another role at the expense of exploring more of the world and never joining Luffy's crew.

If Carrot really was gonna join, isn't now the perfect time for Carrot protest and to tell Inuarashi and Nekomamushi that she wants to join the crew? The Straw Hats are literally at the port ready to set sail and Carrot is still enjoying the festival and eating food, chilling in Oden castle without a care in the world. And the Carrot fans are telling me that Carrot is gonna join last minute?? Well last minute is almost over and Carrot herself still doesn't know that she wants to join Luffy's crew, even though her fans keep saying otherwise lmfao!

:kaidowhat:

Tama asked Luffy if she can join his crew next time they meet, and Luffy said only after she's trained hard. Yamato already wanted to join Luffy's crew from the very beginning, and this chapter she's made up her mind, going to Luffy and joining his crew with no regrets.

Yet Carrot is still eating in the castle without a care in the world. Do people really think Luffy is gonna wait for her? Just where exactly is Carrot's desire to join??? I'd argue she NEVER wanted to join Luffy's crew. She just wanted to hop on in Zou to have a nice time. She's already had her fun, which is why she's still eating at the festival, Carrot doesn't care nor want to join Luffy's crew.

Sorry Carrot fans, but the only way Carrot can join now and have Yamato stay in Wano is if Oda redid this chapter and switched Carrot eating in the castle with Yamato standing on the roof, and we all know that's not happening.

:sanjismug:

Last edited:
well I just can’t help but feel that something is off, it’s too obvious that Yamato will join. Not saying she won’t, but my guess is there will be another surprise which is why I think maybe Carrot manages to sneak in there.

or worse, Caribou :whitepress:

Will be one of the worst executions if Yamato ends up joining. The arc ended,the cosplayer showed nothing worthy and is irritating as fuck with her Oden act...No redeeming qualities either. The only reason she would join is to sell figurines and for Oda to wank Oden even more. As if he won't do it even more already with Zoro and Enma as he tries to master it even more going forward...:sanjimeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.