Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
STOP IT. DON'T YOU DARE. GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE. YOU CAUSED THIS. YOU TOLD ME YOUR BLOG WERE THE SCRIPTURES AND IT WAS ALL LIES AND SHENANIGANS. YOU DID THIS TO US EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE FOR HER TO JOIN.

YOU ARE HEARTLESS. YOU ARE MEAN. YOU DON'T DESERVE A SHIT ON YOUR CHEST EVER AGAIN. YOU ARE THE WORST.

YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS.

Still sounds less unhinged than the coward @dizzy2341 :gokulaugh:

Momo calling out for ALL the Straw Hats in the exact order they joined, you truly love to see it (unless you’re the dumb pervert bitch) :shocking::sweat::steef:
I didn’t catch that :christindeed::kobeha:
Carrot mooks down horrendous
Carrot has ZERO affiliation to strawhats
The word of Momo means most since he traveled with them for 10 years our time and I don’t think once he had a conversation with Carrot

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I don't like both but would rather see both of them joining than just Yamato
Thankfully no, as much as I think carrot has extremely low chances, I'll take a double join honestly
I'm still hoping neither joins(don't have the slightest reason to think Carrot joins though. Shes a terrible character completely tossed to the side by Oda). I accepted Yamato joining a long time ago but Oda's constant "This time I'll ask to join!" contrivances made me hate her even more. Just get it over with.

Next chapter will be the one where Yamao reveals she's actually staying in Wano and says her goodbyes to the crew alongside Kin and Momo. We'll probably have to wait for the chapter after that to see if Carrot snuck onboard or not.

She's been with the crew for the past 7 years. If she isn't joining, there's no way they don't have a proper send off. Or at the very least something with Nami and Chopper. So in a funny twist of fate, if Carrot's not in the next chapter, that's amazing news for C4N!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But are you sure the Minks would see that as betray and hate her?
Didn’t answer my question, color me surprised…I doubt they would, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t be going against the wishes of her longtime mentors and leaders, which is a dick move unless you don’t have any integrity or convictions (so I see why it’s still the popular choice around here) :kayneshrug:

Next chapter will be the one where Yamao reveals she's actually staying in Wano and says her goodbyes to the crew alongside Kin and Momo. We'll probably have to wait for the chapter after that to see if Carrot snuck onboard or not.

She's been with the crew for the past 7 years. If she isn't joining, there's no way they don't have a proper send off. Or at the very least something with Nami and Chopper. So in a funny twist of fate, if Carrot's not in the next chapter, that's amazing news for C4N!
:pepecopium::pepecopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.