Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally can't wait for next chapter. Can't remember the last time I was so excited for something OP. It's truly gonna be a sight to behold. Since we're finally gonna get an official conclusion next chapter (or the one after). Final predictions:

Carrot's chances of joining SH: 85%
Yamutto's chances of not joining SH: -500%
Facts
:cheers:

Carrot isn't joining. This was her closure. And Yamato's words are SUPER weird. "I have decided". Wait, gurl, I thought you had decided a while ago... unless you have decided somehting else now. :myman:

If anything, the most interesting part is the TAMA part. Luffy refusing her to join until she is a kunoichi is CRISTAL CLEAR. They are gonna head back to Water 7 now to pick up the last nakama, a girl, just like Tama: Chimney. That's the route they are taking, since they lost to Kid. Remember when Roger went back to WATER 7 AND MET FRANKY? :steef: That's the moment Oda decided Luffy'd do the same. Either this or then Chimney has built the perfect version of the rocket train into the New World and she is directly going to them.

It's happening, guys. CHIMNEY NAKAMA. I don't know what will happen with Gonbe, though.

It’s not often I agree with Carrot, but she’s right, she’s a terrible pick to be a leader. Sadly expecting her to stowaway again with the crew.
Wow. This is an interesting development. :choppawhat:

If what you expect comes to pass, does that mean you'd consider her a straw hat, or merely still a companion until they drop her off somewhere?

Question: Did you ever see Carrot act as a leader ?
STOP IT. DON'T YOU DARE. GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE. YOU CAUSED THIS. YOU TOLD ME YOUR BLOG WERE THE SCRIPTURES AND IT WAS ALL LIES AND SHENANIGANS. YOU DID THIS TO US EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE FOR HER TO JOIN.

YOU ARE HEARTLESS. YOU ARE MEAN. YOU DON'T DESERVE A SHIT ON YOUR CHEST EVER AGAIN. YOU ARE THE WORST.

YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS.

Wow. This is an interesting development. :choppawhat:

If what you expect comes to pass, does that mean you'd consider her a straw hat, or merely still a companion until they drop her off somewhere?
She can’t become a Strawhat right now, after Wano, where she’s been so completely shit and ignored. That would be... awful.

If she does stowaway and Oda genuinely bothers to spend time on her next arc? Good chance of her joining at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.