Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me that panel, please!! Would love to see where Pedro said “You can only help the world by fucking around on this sentient dildo’s ship and you have no other value whatsoever,” because I remember him saying something more along the lines of “Everyone can contribute to the Dawn in some way when they get the chance” like she’s getting right now.
Post automatically merged:

Y’all just remember:
Kaido forcing Yamato into being shogun = “She’s gonna stay and protect Wano!!”
Carrot being asked by Neko and Inu to lead Zou = “She’s gonna leave with Luffy!!”
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :smart::smart::smart:
Don't need to be that heated bro lol
In Pedro's words.
"You'll realize one day. Just how important it is to ensure that Luffy and his friends live and get out of here. Listen up. You must keep pushing forward."

Literally the start of this chapter, the Scabbards acknowledged that Wano was in more danger now than before, explain why Zou isn’t the same way (especially when those “stronger people” said to her face that they would support her leadership, NOT her decision to leave). You haven’t actually answered shit, give it a shot for once :lusalty:
Cus wano ain't Zou:kaidowhat: was people attacking zueisha after it left? And those stronger people who got more experience than her for years can't lead themselves? The Minks a evil tribe if you don't do what they say they Antagonist you? And answer what? Carrot the best villain in one piece? OK fine you got Me happy?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don't need to be that heated bro lol
In Pedro's words.
"You'll realize one day. Just how important it is to ensure that Luffy and his friends live and get out of here. Listen up. You must keep pushing forward."
And you think that’s him saying “You can only help by being with Luffy”?? I don’t normally ask this, but are you a native English speaker?? If not, let me be the first to tell you that “It’s important for Luffy to survive” is NOT the same as saying “You are the one who can help him continue living” :kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Cus wano ain't Zou:kaidowhat: was people attacking zueisha after it left? And those stronger people who got more experience than her for years can't lead themselves? The Minks a evil tribe if you don't do what they say they Antagonist you? And answer what? Carrot the best villain in one piece? OK fine you got Me happy?
Go read Zou again and tell me if anyone attacked them, chief…if Neko and Inu thought Wanda or Shisilian could lead instead, tell me why they didn’t ask those two over Carrot 😤

And you think that’s him saying “You can only help by being with Luffy”?? I don’t normally ask this, but are you a native English speaker?? If not, let me be the first to tell you that “It’s important for Luffy to survive” is NOT the same as saying “You are the one who can help him continue living” :kayneshrug:
Yeah pretty sure he means to ensure Luffy and the other are always safe through their Journey and not sure how rulling a random walking country would help Luffy with that.
Momo controls Zunesha not Carrot lol

So yeah "native speaker" you don't need to be this insecure about this lol

Literally you have Shishilian in this very chapter confirming there are several minks much stronger than Carrot but somehow she would be a bad person for not wanting a role that was forced on her immature teen self out of nowhere. Like when we say Carrot doesn't have the maturity/strenght necessary to rule y'all argue she doesn't need to do shit because she will have advisors. Why is she even needed then? :risitameh:

Go read Zou again and tell me if anyone attacked them, chief…if Neko and Inu thought Wanda or Shisilian could lead instead, tell me why they didn’t ask those two over Carrot 😤
Go read Zou again and realize raizo ain't there there anymore and they just shows how pathetic wanda shisillan are thanks for the carrot hype :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.