Questions & Mysteries If BlackBeard will have a Mythical Zoan then...

Which Mythical Zoan Blackbeard should have?

• Total voters
I was thinking Orochi's Yamata No Orochi is perfect for Blackbeard, due to this reason:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rd-will-pick-up-the-orochi-devil-fruit.12731/

That BB's flag has 8 bones, same as Beasts pirates, which affiliates with Orochi.

However, Oda also says Blackbeard's animal theme is Hippo, not Snake.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ackbeard-and-superior-to-luccis-leopard.9944/

''D: Hello Oda-sensei. I know it's a lot but could you tell us the best flower and animal that represents each of the Worst Generation?

Oda: Coming right up. I don't know very much about flowers so don't look too deeply into my choices in the language of flowers!''
  • Luffy: Monkey
  • Kid: Fighting Bull
  • Law: Snow Leopard
  • Blackbeard: Hippo
  • Zoro: Shark
  • Killer: Weasel
  • Hawkins: Horse
  • Bonney: Deer
  • Capone: Koala
  • Urouge: Elephant
  • Apoo: Orangutan
  • Drake: Allosaurus
- SBS Volume 95

But, how can you have both Hippo and Mythical Zoan at the same time?

Answer is here:

Taweret.

Similar to Phoenix both having the bird zoan ability + more, this is too having both hippo zoan ability + more.

What powers Mythical Zoan Hippo Taweret has?

First of all assuming it will have the basic Zoan Hippo's animal abilities + more due its mythical zoan god status:

Taweret has the ability to manipulate souls, similar to Big mom's ability. With this mythical zoan, not only user will have myhtical zoan healing, durability and endurance, they can probably use soul based attacks which Blackbeard currently doesn't have, he has the control over matter due to quake and darkness paramecia, but soul manipulation is a different type of ability.

I think this Mythical Zoan could turn Blackbeard into a superior version of prime Whitebeard / Big mom, which would be too overpowered to have all quake + darkness + soul based attacks at the same time.

Another possibility:

BaiZe Mythical zoan,

According to wikia:
Bai Ze is a mythical beast in ancient China. It can speak, understand the feelings of all things, and know the affairs of ghosts and gods, and only appears when "the king has virtue", and can ward off all evil spirits on earth. According to the History of Yuan, the white tiger has a horned head and a dragon body. According to "Ming Ji Li", Bai Ze has a dragon head with green hair and horns, and four legs in the shape of flying.

The Bái Zé was encountered by the Yellow Emperor or Huáng Dì while he was on patrol in the east. Thereafter the creature dictated to Huáng Dì a guide to the forms and habits of all 11,520 types of supernatural creatures in the world, and how to overcome their hauntings and attacks. The emperor had this information written down in a book called the Bái Zé Tú (白泽图/白澤圖). This book no longer exists, but many fragments of it survive in other texts.

The common Japanese image generally depicts the hakutaku as a "cow or monstrous cat creature with nine eyes and six horns, arranged in sets of three and two on both its flanks and its man-like face. It is also commonly depicted as having the body of a lion and eight eyes, known for having a horn or multiple horns on their heads." However, the number of extra eyes actually varies depending on interpretation, and sometimes the creature is pictured with only one in the center of its head. It is considered to be "intelligent, and well read with the ability to understand human speech."[citation needed]

In Zen and Japanese Culture, D. T. Suzuki describes the hakutaku as "a mythical creature whose body resembles a hand and whose head is human. It was anciently believed that the creature ate our bad dreams and evil experiences, and for this reason, people, wishing it to eat up all the ills which we are likely to suffer, used to hang its picture on the entrance gate or inside the house."
BaiZe's interesting ability is to eat the bad dreams, this could create more connection between the ''dreams'' and BB.

Last edited:
I was thinking Orochi's Yamata No Orochi is perfect for Blackbeard, due to this reason:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rd-will-pick-up-the-orochi-devil-fruit.12731/

That BB's flag has 8 bones, same as Beasts pirates, which affiliates with Orochi.

However, Oda also says Blackbeard's animal theme is Hippo, not Snake.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ackbeard-and-superior-to-luccis-leopard.9944/

''D: Hello Oda-sensei. I know it's a lot but could you tell us the best flower and animal that represents each of the Worst Generation?

Oda: Coming right up. I don't know very much about flowers so don't look too deeply into my choices in the language of flowers!''
  • Luffy: Monkey
  • Kid: Fighting Bull
  • Law: Snow Leopard
  • Blackbeard: Hippo
  • Zoro: Shark
  • Killer: Weasel
  • Hawkins: Horse
  • Bonney: Deer
  • Capone: Koala
  • Urouge: Elephant
  • Apoo: Orangutan
  • Drake: Allosaurus
- SBS Volume 95

But, how can you have both Hippo and Mythical Zoan at the same time?

Answer is here:

Taweret.

Similar to Phoenix both having the bird zoan ability + more, this is too having both hippo zoan ability + more.

What powers Mythical Zoan Hippo Taweret has?

First of all assuming it will have the basic Zoan Hippo's animal abilities + more due its mythical zoan god status:

Taweret has the ability to manipulate souls, similar to Big mom's ability. With this mythical zoan, not only user will have myhtical zoan healing, durability and endurance, they can probably use soul based attacks which Blackbeard currently doesn't have, he has the control over matter due to quake and darkness paramecia, but soul manipulation is a different type of ability.

I think this Mythical Zoan could turn Blackbeard into a superior version of prime Whitebeard / Big mom, which would be too overpowered to have all quake + darkness + soul based attacks at the same time.

Hi Oda

It’s too late to introduce non-japanese Mythical fruits, watch BB stole Vegapunk’s research and is storing the DFs in his rings.
As for third DF if he’ll have any, at this point, a fire related one, as Oda is obsessed with it lately.

Last edited:
I dig the Hippo Zoan idea, because if BB is going to pick a third zoan fruit, I think it's one that should help him wield the gura and yami fruits effectively. BB can't do it with Orochi's fruit and personally I don't think it suits BB's nature, he is a schemer but is someone that can fight when the situation calls for it unlike Orochi. Either the Hippo or a human human Satan model to contrast with Luffy in the sun vs darkness theme.

Luffy a monkey, has a monkey attitude tibe reckless...also his finisher is now all about "King/ God" Apes like King kong , Bajran...

Kid is a fighting bull , has also a bull attack.
He's also wild in character

Teach definely has hippo stats like has 3 souls within in or can eat many fruits since hippo have like many pochettes right?

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I think caribou is going to grab kaidos fruit on his way out of wano with the strawhats then blackbeard will have xebec's 3 df's and thats the reason why roger and garp won, Whitebeard didnt have his df he got if when he helped garp and roger as compensation and big mom gave kaido his df

Last edited: