News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

:choppawhat:Why didn't sandman and others (who watched the film ) talk about fs when mentioning yassop and kata stuff?
He clearly said Shanks can negate fs with his counter yet
They only said yassop can see longer and further than kata through Uta dimensions

All of it. Anything backstory like is canon. Basically, think of it movies this way. Every character, at the point of development in the manga, past intact, were transported to an alternate world for a day and then transported back. Honestly, if you guys read comics, you would not be stressing. In one collection, the same book, part of the same storyline, I had to stop this "oh but if so and so was this then why is such and such that" because otherwise, it's a stroke I'm collecting.
Post automatically merged:

Shocking, but somehow not. Are Door dude and Soap lady CP0 agents?
Lmao Zoro is with Enma there so not everything.

CoC is indeed power creeping the other two haki.

First it was acoa which sounded great but was overshadowed by aCoC.
Now FS got nuked by an advance COC attribute.
FS is the one in worst position like training all your life for such hax power to simply get disabled.

Admirals ....yeah no looking good I feel the Gorosei migth indeed become a powerhouse.

he can counter CoO CAUSE he has the best CoO
Lol no
Even in the movie only Yassop and Kata are hyped as best CoO there not Shanks nor fuji
Post automatically merged:

Lol. We'll see when the Gorosei and Imu turn out to be weak irrelevant fucks dependant on the Admirals.
you shouldn't be talking this after recent infos in the manga

Gorosei and Imu might turn out equa to Yonko or FA...

The 3-way battle between SHP+RHP+Cross Guild for the One Piece is not a bad idea, honestly.
A multitude of people going for the final prize in an all-out war "that will make marineford look cute" is definitely an extremely hype final battle that could justify Oda's propaganda about it.
:endthis:
Yes this sound cool but after Wano… nah I don’t have any hopes
Oda goes the classic way as always

The 3-way battle between SHP+RHP+Cross Guild for the One Piece is not a bad idea, honestly.
A multitude of people going for the final prize in an all-out war "that will make marineford look cute" is definitely an extremely hype final battle that could justify Oda's propaganda about it.
:endthis:
You are on to something. That could be exactly what Oda is planning. I feel like Buggy will make it to One Piece. I has a lot of luck like Luffy now.