Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Nobody said rookie Shanks
Nixe try tho

We been saying he fought YC level / non top tier Shanks

You're just salty it is proven correct
Just stop. Plenty have made that claim for years. They're just moving the goal post.

Since you know so much why don't you explain to us how Mihawk knows Shanks is a one arm has been if he never fought one arm Yonko Shanks?

it really isn’t looking great for mihawk, first he’s not really the lone wolf anymore and now it’s revealed his rivalry with shanks is when he was a yonko commander level…when mihawk was already the world’s strongest swordsman

now the argument that mihawk is top 5 in the verse is dead
Try harder lmao!

Imagine believing Mihawk is yc lvl when Zoro just defeated another yc just now and still has lots of things to learn.

S

shnksq

When Shanks released his COC, Kizaru sweated but Fujitora didn't sweat and was going to continue the fight but he stopped himself after realizing how many people would be caught and put his sword on the ground to protect himself from collapsing during the monologue..

Lucky Rox leg muscles are abnormally strong !!!
Lucky rox vs Sanji is confirmed match up unless Yamato fights the no 3 :milaugh:

When Shanks released his COC, Kizaru sweated but Fujitora didn't sweat and was going to continue the fight but he stopped himself after realizing how many people would be caught and put his sword on the ground to protect himself from collapsing during the monologue..

Lucky Rox leg muscles are abnormally strong !!!
Stop it please. my sanji vs ben beckman :josad:

goda dont us like this for a second time king was understandable leave ben alone
:josad:

never said he was yc level i just think he got overestimated when people where putting him in top 5 of all time
He is Zoro's ultimate dream. See how Zoro is strong right now and he still no where near to Mihawk lvl, so imagine ...

I really have one issue with you sanji fans.
How you can think sanji is close, equal to zoro and are ready to accept that EOS Sanji won't be even top 10 if even Mihawk is not top 5 nor EOS Zoro.
Do you have such low expectation for your fav ? Damn!

Kaido, WB, Roger, Mihawk the only one who have a title given by Oda. Pk, WSC, WSM, WSS. 3 of them showed their powers but somehow the last one is weaker than current Shanks.
So Zoro is dumb to go after Mihawk when there is a guy who is confirmed again to be a sword user in a movie and stronger ? Make completely sense.

And since when a movie is cannon ?
I should maybe start to wank pre-onigashima Zoro = Fujitora ? Make sense tho :steef: