Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Again, you guys do realize that Kizaru and Shanks literally have a back and forth like Kizaru/Rayleigh.
So how does that make Kizaru look bad exactly? In the back and forth with Kizaru & Rayleigh, Ray has sweatdrops in 2 occassions and then doesn't anymore after despite the fight still continuing.

I'm sorry but arguing over sweat drops is even more ridiculous than the whole "huffing huffing" people were using for Fujitora back at Dressrosa.

So how does that make Kizaru look bad exactly? In the back and forth with Kizaru & Rayleigh, Ray has sweatdrops in 2 occassions and then doesn't anymore after despite the fight still continuing.

I'm sorry but sweat drops argument is more ridiculous than the whole "huffing huffing" people were using for Fujitora.
Apparently Shanks cuts Kizaru like Rayleigh, but unlike Rayleigh Shanks isn’t on the back foot.

Apparently Shanks cuts Kizaru like Rayleigh, but unlike Rayleigh Shanks isn’t on the back foot.
I'd hope Shanks isn't since Rayleigh was coming out of decades of drinking and throwing away his life, while Shanks is an active top tier. If he was on the back foot it'd make Shanks look terrible. And giving Kizaru a cut, yea one top tier gave the other a cut first. Are people expecting nobody to recieve cuts when people of top tier caliber fight?? Somebody is going to give the first cut among swordsmen, first cut doesn't indicate superiority for rest of the fight (as we've seen plenty of times in OP).

So then you didn't see that Shanks was on the offensive and Kizaru was on the defensive?
If he kept up with kizaru then cut him what do you think?
Like I said non canon movie leaks is what you're gassing up rn. Atleast watch the non canon movie before trying to make judgements off of it.
oda most supervised film, leaked the ablity's, leaked G5, it's already too late the community is taking some parts as canon.

Anyways fuji>kizaru.

You missed the part where Fujitora isn’t swearing.
I guess he spared Fujitora, knowing he is a reasonable man that tries to protect civilians.
Also apparently Kizaru and Shanks fight a bit like Rayleigh/Kizaru.
I'm looking forward to it. Though I honestly doubt it was a long back and forth, given Shanks is obviously stronger than an old, rusty Rayleigh who spent his time drinking and fucking for decades.
Luffy at Marineford had Shanks level CoC, mans made 3 top tiers sweat, damn....
Whitebeard was already sweating before that, given he was an old, sick man that just received a heart attack and with a hole blown into the chest.

One chapter before Luffy's CoC display:

Meanwhile healthy and perfectly fresh admirals, one of them being in his prime, turned pale witnessing Luffy's Haoshoku, with both Kizaru and Dobermann pointing out that it's a terrifying power.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'd say Kizaru keeping up with Shanks in CQC swordplay despite being a completely df based fighter makes Kizaru look amazing. Obviously we didn't need the non canon movie, he also did this with Rayleigh. It just highlights how versatile the man is.

Whitebeard was already sweating before that, given he was an old, sick man that just received a heart attack and with a hole blown into the chest.

One chapter before Luffy's CoC display:

Meanwhile healthy and perfectly fresh admirals, one of them being in his prime, turned pale witnessing Luffy's Haoshoku, with both Kizaru and Dobermann pointing out that it's a terrifying power.
So according to comrade the fodder CoC haki release by Luffy pre-TS is strong enough to cause fear among top tiers like the admirals? Alright hey man, if you find that as a smart logical take, go right ahead with it.

I'd say Kizaru keeping up with Shanks in CQC swordplay despite being a completely df based fighter makes Kizaru look amazing.
Maybe Kizaru is a proficient swordsman and his confrontations with both Rayleigh and Shanks prove that using his named light-sword is the best option against a swordsman, better than his laser shots, which said swordsman could just dispel with either ranged slashes or, in Shanks' case, with CoC. I'd wait for the actual scenes to see how it was coreographed. Shanks doing a little swordplay while may or may not dominating and while maybe not even coating his attacks with his tremendous Haoshoku doesn't mean much.
So according to comrade the fodder CoC haki release by Luffy pre-TS is strong enough to cause fear among top tiers like the admirals?
Bro, the admirals spoke for themselves.
Aokiji (while turning pale): "Whoa whoa, are you serious?"
Kizaru: He hides a terrifying power
Doberman: We have to eliminate him now, or else he will turn into a terrifying enemy

Sure, it's not like Luffy's CoC outburst already dominated their will, but it they acknowledged that Haoshoku is too monstrous of a power. Stop denying that.

I'd say Kizaru keeping up with Shanks in CQC swordplay despite being a completely df based fighter makes Kizaru look amazing. Obviously we didn't need the non canon movie, he also did this with Rayleigh. It just highlights how versatile the man is.
And where does Kizaru get his sword from?