Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
I hope 1057 ends this thread once and for all... Oda has to close this dragging arc already so that succeeding major arcs won't suffer the way Wano arc suffered because of unnecessary expanding of WCI arc...

Let's not talk about Yamato joining since she definitely is joining no matter what happen... But 1056 somewhat implied further that the fate of Caribou and Carrot joining are tied with each other: either they both ride Sunny or not...

But Carrot opting to sneak aboard Sunny is a horrible writing: not only someone is able to infiltrate a Yonko crew ship but also it makes Carrot's statement of being "not strong" in 1056 in vain (why would someone who isn't strong enough joining a Yonko crew), and that her carrying Pedro's will would be a good way to lift up the minks in order to help with "The Dawn", plus a potential cover story focus... As ridiculous as it seems, Carrot as the new Duchess would be the best consolation that Oda can give at this point for more importance in the final arc...

Yeah, Carrot as the new mink royalty secures her spot as one of the important figures in the final war...

Carrot refusing to accept the new assignment and responsibility isn't good for her...

:cheers:

:cheers: Enough of this arc already...

Subversive affirmation... :myman:

Carrot will definitely get a scene during Wano arc's closing montage... You know, the final scene on what's happening with those who are left behind in the story as the arc transits...

ROFL... That would be painfully hilarious to see... :milaugh:

And Raizo...

:sanjismug: Should we tag him?

:pepecopium:

Carrot as Inu and Caribou as Neko? A Yonko crew doesn't need these 2...

Oda wants us to see that in a cover story... :goyea:

Because of your favorite editor Naito...

I personally prefer Caesar than Caribou...

They're taking higher dosage of :pepecopium: these days...

That's literally what Inu and Neko believe... They already explained why... Only thing left is for Carrot to understand why Pedro's will leads to that path...

2nd one... But her being featured in a cover story isn't a bad idea... Carrot's leadership is a good cover story highlight...

This... :cheers:

This... :cheers: Someone that weak isn't fit to join a Yonko crew deep into the finale of the story...

Well said... :endthis:

LOL... That RWF guy...

God these Lorj "theories" make me roll every time, you should've included the raid fail stuff as well, this man has been wrong for basically every prediction he's done regarding Wano Arc. What a clown :kobeha:

If only Yamato had access to a giant ass flying dragon so they can catch the Sunny on the sea......If only one were really close by.... If only...
:zorothink::lawsigh:
Too bad that character will never exist. If he did he'd probably also be Shogun of Wano
Post automatically merged:

God these Lorj "theories" make me roll every time, you should've included the raid fail stuff as well, this man has been wrong for basically every prediction he's done regarding Wano Arc. What a clown :kobeha:
Worst theorist ever?

Omfg Morj.. HOW ARE YOU WRONG ABOUT SEVEN THEORIES? This is some sans is Ness shit
That one's outdated... Not subscribed to his channel so there might be more...

I hope 1057 ends this thread once and for all... Oda has to close this dragging arc already so that succeeding major arcs won't suffer the way Wano arc suffered because of unnecessary expanding of WCI arc...

Let's not talk about Yamato joining since she definitely is joining no matter what happen... But 1056 somewhat implied further that the fate of Caribou and Carrot joining are tied with each other: either they both ride Sunny or not...

But Carrot opting to sneak aboard Sunny is a horrible writing: not only someone is able to infiltrate a Yonko crew ship but also it makes Carrot's statement of being "not strong" in 1056 in vain (why would someone who isn't strong enough joining a Yonko crew), and that her carrying Pedro's will would be a good way to lift up the minks in order to help with "The Dawn", plus a potential cover story focus... As ridiculous as it seems, Carrot as the new Duchess would be the best consolation that Oda can give at this point for more importance in the final arc...

Yeah, Carrot as the new mink royalty secures her spot as one of the important figures in the final war...

Carrot refusing to accept the new assignment and responsibility isn't good for her...

:cheers:

:cheers: Enough of this arc already...

Subversive affirmation... :myman:

Carrot will definitely get a scene during Wano arc's closing montage... You know, the final scene on what's happening with those who are left behind in the story as the arc transits...

ROFL... That would be painfully hilarious to see... :milaugh:

And Raizo...

:sanjismug: Should we tag him?

Carrot as Inu and Caribou as Neko? A Yonko crew doesn't need these 2...

Oda wants us to see that in a cover story... :goyea:

Because of your favorite editor Naito...

I personally prefer Caesar than Caribou...

They're taking higher dosage of :pepecopium: these days...

That's literally what Inu and Neko believe... They already explained why... Only thing left is for Carrot to understand why Pedro's will leads to that path...

2nd one... But her being featured in a cover story isn't a bad idea... Carrot's leadership is a good cover story highlight...

This... :cheers:

This... :cheers: Someone that weak isn't fit to join a Yonko crew deep into the finale of the story...

Well said... :endthis:

LOL... That RWF guy...

Kaido not getting awakening was bullshit

Because it's not an offer. They didn't ask. They told her, "You're going to be ruler," and they won't hear a word against it. Whether she goes through with it or not, she has to be free to choose. Just like Yamato has to be free to decide what he wants to do for himself. Whatever happens to both of them, their free will should be respected.
Post automatically merged:

I do feel there's a bit of nuance to examine here.

In Yamato's case, I don't think anyone wanted him to follow Kaido's command to stay in Wano as his shogun lackey. Once Kaido was gone, Yamato would be free to do whatever he wants. That includes leaving as well as staying, this time by choice.

There is that interesting bit in the previous chapter where Momo refuses to let Yamato help fight and basically tells him to just leave, that he's free now. Yes, Yamato is now free. And he's just as free to leave with Luffy as he is to see past Momo's bravado, into his realization that people are leaving him behind, and chose to stay.

Now Carrot is being, I'm not going to say forced, but pressured into being a ruler. If she is going to take the job, we would want it to be because she actually wants it, that it really would be Pedro's will that she do it. But she knows he died for something bigger, that what he wanted couldn't just be found on Zou. His words to keep moving forward rang out to her twice this battle, the second time right before Perospero told her to run back home. And now she's being told that's exactly what she should do because Pedro would have wanted it. It simply doesn't add up to me.

I feel there's a subtle but very real difference between choosing to stay because someone hopes you won't go and staying because someone expects you to stay. Momo and Yamato had been building a bond for the entire time they were together. We always knew if Yamato decided to stay, it would be because of Momo, not Kaido, and that it would be by choice, not because he's Momo's servant or a duty as some guardian of Wano bound by a fruit. If Carrot stays, it shouldn't be because anyone tells her it's her duty. There has to be someone that compells her to choose to return to Zou, and the closest that would be is Pedro, whose will she inherited. However, I will never believe that his will meant for her to go back.
The problem with this is that it requires Carrot to understand Pedro's will better than Inu and Neko, which is absurd since she doesn't even know what the Dawn is. It also paints them as insensitive, incompetent and exploitative, which is not at all how they've been portrayed thus far. It's much more reasonable to assume they know what they're talking about and that Carrot will soon learn why Pedro's will leads her to rule Zou.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Was watching a video from Joyboy theories when suddenly
>" I think Momo will join the crew"
:usoprice::usoprice:
Dude managed to pull something worse than the "Carrot is hiding in the crates" shit
Exclusive photo of Joyboy theories captured with his fans at a convention, circa 2021:

Status
Not open for further replies.