Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

While Shanks clearly has the best COC in the series (see him making a VA kneel), Kizaru and Fujitora reaction compared to Aramaki's, show that it is in his nature be melodramatic and shoudnt be used for powerscaling. @EmperorKinyagi
Nah it means he lack the convinction in comparison to the other two which means his haki is weaker. Hell even fuji had to kneel and put his sword down as a means of anchoring himself when shanks used his coc

No he didn't. Only Kata and Sanji

but you can always prove me wrong and show it, but I know you won't and only keep spamming laughing emoji's because that's how desperate you are
Look at him charging the attack, are u trying to say that he did nothing after preparing to attack? and the video isn't clear, lower part is crop out due to the angle with the video is taken

Look at him charging the attack, are u trying to say that he did nothing after preparing to attack? and the video isn't clear, lower part is crop out due to the angle with the video is taken
No he didn't. We literally see only Kata and Sanji landing attacks.

So, like always, only shit comes out of your mouth

The enemy is not strong for sanji that he must go all out like the useless cross or nami
Post automatically merged:

Admiral fans deserve an apology from yonko fans.... About the movie at least because in the manga :jay-he:
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't seem so.
His swords didn't have black lighting in a panel..
In every second of those 4 that zoro was seen :josad:
Only ryou from enmaHAHAHAHAH

No he didn't. We literally see only Kata and Sanji landing attacks.

So, like always, only shit comes out of your mouth
won't change the fact that he attacked as well, and is Sanji's parallel

:suresure::suresure:
After charging the attack, he burst into your salty arse? :milaugh::milaugh:
You're denying that guy's existence for obvious reason :suresure::suresure:

won't change the fact that he attacked as well, and is Sanji's parallel

:suresure::suresure:
After charging the attack, he burst into your salty arse? :milaugh::milaugh:
You're denying that guy's existence for obvious reason :suresure::suresure:
What parallel, shizo? Sanji and Kata were the only "parallels".

I know Sanji makes your anus tremble but denying a simple clip is pretty pathetic.

What parallel, shizo? Sanji and Kata were the only "parallels".

I know Sanji makes your anus tremble but denying a simple clip is pretty pathetic.
It was Oven and Katakuri's parallel doesn't matter how hard u deny, why would SHP be parallel to Katakuri when RHP are there 🤣🤣

As far IK hearing Zoro's name makes your arse burn King 😭