Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

That means Beckman is also Zoro's EoS goal ? Lol.

I dont get it what downplaying Sanji gets for you. Like what did Sanji do to you. This insecurity is unhealthy.
The same reason why Sanji fans downplay Zoro
You can't clap with one hand mate ;) you maybe a good sanjifanboy, but not everyone is.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Fuji ordered kizaru and the other marines to retreat, he was willing to fight but didn’t want to cause civilian damage, no sweat drop>one sweat drop kizaru out here “wow this is the haki of yonko shanks”

Shanks had kizaru like this man , just give it up. With context of the movie Fuji >your logia admiral
So did Ben and heck even Marco got him to back off. Kizaru is a low effort troll, he takes the path of least resistance (he literally refused to fight Marco until he had cuffs on, and admitted Marco's kick hurt him when they didn't). You can clearly tell he isn't the least bit bothered by any of this.

Roo was too weak to be potrayed with Sanji. I repeat Roo was too weak to be potrayed with Sanji....

This is also indirect Queen hype. Queen never looking weaker than King in PLs and was consistently potrayed with him. And then he fought Luffy's Co YC1.

So did Ben and heck even Marco got him to back off. Kizaru is a low effort troll, he takes the path of least resistance (he literally refused to fight Marco until he had cuffs on, and admitted Marco's kick hurt him when they didn't). You can clearly tell he isn't the least bit bothered by any of this.
Now you want to bring manga up 😭

He was taking orders from Akainu and got threaten again by beckman, then shanks came could’ve did him, that’s when his superior Fuji told them to retreat

Your thoughts are like a 5 yearold child
I'm not a fan of Sanji and I didn't even think he was as good as a yc1
What? I'm not talking about your personal opinion, I saw the same Sanji fans in here who call him YC1+ saying it's a W to get Sanji = Katakuri portrayal. It's contradictory, that's all.