Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Kizaru trolls a lot in the movie

He puts down his hands instantly after Shanks threatens him and they're separared by fodders hugging both of them

Imagine making fun of me for bringing up actual canon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Stop it bro, the agenda is not effective at all.
If you want to bring up actual canon let’s do it

Wow I wonder why Zoro is linked to wisteria.

Fuji already has high chances for coc add that with his superior CoO, and ryou coa , with the advantage over light what kizaru have over him? Just gotta stop logia admirals and new admirals are on the same level with a new one which happens to be a longtime friend of Akainu, stronger then kizaru

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
How does someone end up as a Koby fanboy?
Why is no one talking about Shanks' speed feat of catching up to Kizaru reforming on the plateau? Kizaru thought he made some separation only to find a blade in his face. That's the most impressive thing I've seen from Shanks in this movie yet.

Even though this is non canon that was impressive. Yonkou fanbase always so caught up in downplaying they can't hype up what needs to be hyped up. Mans were focused on sweat powerscaling.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž

If you want to bring up actual canon let’s do it

Wow I wonder why Zoro is linked to wisteria.

Fuji already has high chances for coc add that with his superior CoO, and ryou coa , with the advantage over light what kizaru have over him? Just gotta stop logia admirals and new admirals are on the same level with a new one which happens to be a longtime friend of Akainu, stronger then kizaru
Man you gotta stop, I don't care about Fuji vs Kizaru. Just stop picking at crumbs to hype up Fuji, it makes him look pathetic.

Imagine if coc could've been channeled the same way flame can be then Zoro could have fulfilled Sanji fanboys wish by giving their boy COC haki temporarily ☺️