Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Why is no one talking about Shanks' speed feat of catching up to Kizaru reforming on the plateau? Kizaru thought he made some separation only to find a blade in his face. That's the most impressive thing I've seen from Shanks in this movie yet.

Even though this is non canon that was impressive. Yonkou fanbase always so caught up in downplaying they can't hype up what needs to be hyped up. Mans were focused on sweat powerscaling.
I’ve been saying for a while that Shanks > Kizaru in speed. Looks like it’s confirmed now

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No one picking at crumbs man, I guess you were trying to make a point I refuted it, we got into this
You're picking at crumbs from a non canon movie to claim Fuji > Kizaru. "Fuji ordered a retreat thus he is superior." You haven't even watched the film yet.

An hour ago you were saying Shanks made Kizaru bleed, and was pressuring him in a 1v1 fight. Now you're settling for Kizaru having his hands up like against Beckman. Lmfao, I quoted you cause I just want to see what logic you can use to keep this going. It's all just banter obviously not taking any of this movie crap seriously.

Why is no one talking about Shanks' speed feat of catching up to Kizaru reforming on the plateau? Kizaru thought he made some separation only to find a blade in his face. That's the most impressive thing I've seen from Shanks in this movie yet.

Even though this is non canon that was impressive. Yonkou fanbase always so caught up in downplaying they can't hype up what needs to be hyped up. Mans were focused on sweat powerscaling.
I mean I haven't seen that feat, since there are only fractions posted which are also apparently out private. But yeah, that feat is incredible and makes you wonder what point there is to even have a DF, if you keep up with a literal light man on terms of speed, with your Haki being able to shut down DF.

But is this film really non canon? Oda supervised the film and made Uta basically canon. I mean, sure, it's not canon in terms of fitting into the story of the Manga, but I'm sure the abilities portrayed in the movie lie within the user's capabilities.

Though then again, Luffy was beating Shiki pre TS and Douglas Bullet pre advanced Haoshoku (and internal destruction?). I mean I'm honest, I haven't watched a single one piece movie apart from YouTube scenes, lmao.

Makes you wonder how fast Sanji is going to be :arnoling:

i dont understand why GB got so scared? is he THAT weak? if so how is an admiral? - the same level as Kizaru (if Kizaru didnt get scared)
I think it's just a personality trait.

Since he believes in natural hierarchy GB probably panics if someone seems even a tiny bit stronger than him.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve been saying for a while that Shanks > Kizaru in speed. Looks like it’s confirmed now
Drugs.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I mean I haven't seen that feat, since there are only fractions posted which are also apparently out private. But yeah, that feat is incredible and makes you wonder what point there is to even have a DF, if you keep up with a literal light man on terms of speed, with your Haki being able to shut down DF.

But is this film really non canon? Oda supervised the film and made Uta basically canon. I mean, sure, it's not canon in terms of fitting into the story of the Manga, but I'm sure the abilities portrayed in the movie lie within the user's capabilities.

Though then again, Luffy was beating Shiki pre TS and Douglas Bullet pre advanced Haoshoku (and internal destruction?). I mean I'm honest, I haven't watched a single one piece movie apart from YouTube scenes, lmao.
It's not canon, because these scenes literally do not exist. Lmfao why is this so difficult for people to understand?

Their abilities may be canon at best, but the feats and interactions in these movies never happened. Where tf does this timeline even work out according to canon dkm, Strawhats are in wano, before wano they were in WCI and so on so forth, did they make a pit stop somewhere to go watch a wannabe hatsune miku concert? And this has to be during or after Wano since nika is involved? It's fanservice to be enjoyed not analyzed.

Fuji ordered a retreat thus he is superior." You haven't even watched the film yet.
Same rank yet who out here giving orders.
An hour ago you were saying Shanks made Kizaru bleed, and was pressuring him in a 1v1 fight. Now you're settling for Kizaru having his hands up like against Beckman
This is oda most supervised yes it’s a movie but it has some merit, I didn’t say kizaru was bleeding, but he did use YnM his strongest attack while shanks I don’t know if he used his burn sword or his conquers coat. We haven’t seen kizaru or Fuji fight in the manga for a long time so of course imma go picking