Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ironically you stated facts
Mihawk being in Shanks movie would've made Shanks look not so impressive

N now since it's proven

*Shanks had acoc when he used to duel with mihawk
*he was strong af
*and his fighting style remained the same

Imagine how strong Mihawk would've been back then to equally clash or even beat a low top tier and they continued grew stronger

One to be Yonko
And another to maintain his posi
The set-up for Mihawk hype is there but our actual problem is also Oda himself. His writing style especially post time skip doesn't help Mihawk's case.

Mihawk needs some feats that will free him from the Marineford writing shackles if you know what I mean.

Marienford was trash even in itself. No one feared Mihawk, in reality Vista should sweat even from the thought of clashing his swords with Mihawk.

Shanks stopped the war and no one wanted the smoke with him, no one was bothered about Mihawk's existence if we have to stay true to the source material, even if he is walking Top Top tier, his portrayal is so trash.

I am here what do I missed
Zoro and Beckman parallel
Jinbe n Roo parallel
Sanji n Katakuri parallel

Luffy x nami confirmed

Fujitora>Kizaru

Shanks was already a top tier 12 years back with acoc n fire

Sanji needed oven's help to heat up his spondolytis leg with not enough fire

Uta is scam

Imo, a lot of this could have been done in the manga.
Why spoil these things in a movie? It's not important? Is the financial incentive just that good to be ignored?

All of this should have been revealed in an extended Shanks flashback in the story.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Aramaki seemed like a different character during the Reverie Arc.
He was more chill and chaotic. A womaniser who gives 0 fucks about orders
The current Aramaki feels like a downgraded version
I like him but somehow his character also disappointed me
I think the idea is that post reverie he was completely on edge due to taking an L.

Idk I can't expect the OP fanbase to love a character like that, I almost feel like Oda wants you to hate his personality but I can't help but gravitate towards it. It makes me like him even more, he's made to be a pure bully, drinking booze while spitting on the commanders, telling the country hicks to worship order, and then when the RHP pulled up he didn't think twice and left. He's kinda vile like Teach (which is the reason Teach is a great character) but he has a swagger about him which Teach lacks which I find more appealing to me personally.

The set-up for Mihawk hype is there but our actual problem is also Oda himself. His writing style especially post time skip doesn't help Mihawk's case.

Mihawk needs some feats that will free him from the Marineford writing shackles if you know what I mean.

Marienford was trash even in itself. No one feared Mihawk, in reality Vista should sweat even from the thought of clashing his swords with Mihawk.

Shanks stopped the war and no one wanted the smoke with him, no one was bothered about Mihawk's existence if we have to stay true to the source material, even if he is walking Top Top tier, his portrayal is so trash.
Marineford is an arc where even Yc3 n 4 were making Admirals bleed so that shouldn't be used for powerscaling n also Haki wasn't relevant back then.

But after OP red movie n seeing young Shanks who used to get bully by Mihawk I'm confirmed 100% about Mihawk's strength so it matters of time till Oda shows the full potential of Mihawk

Do remember that Mihawk is the only character who didn't got hurt yet till introduction

And all of a sudden, one filler moment, then the "Fuji will defect" theories vanish from existence along with the "Kizaru is the right hand". At least pretend to not be clowns.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

S

shnksq

in my view, after all we see for shanks manga and the film i think we will never will see him again hopefully not after few years at least :strawhatock:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Marineford is an arc where even Yc3 n 4 were making Admirals bleed so that shouldn't be used for powerscaling n also Haki wasn't relevant back then.

But after OP red movie n seeing young Shanks who used to get bully by Mihawk I'm confirmed 100% about Mihawk's strength so it matters of time till Oda shows the full potential of Mihawk

Do remember that Mihawk is the only character who didn't got hurt yet till introduction
I prefer all over the place portrayal rather than lone wolf clique if you know what I mean.

I need worldwide top tiers to comment about Mihawk or something.

What also hurts Mihawk is the same thing that hurts our boy Zoro now.

"Only sWoRdSmAn dUeL" yet Zoro doesn't even fight swordsmen which is funny.