Status
Not open for further replies.
So.

Nat: Law and Luffy.

TAC: Dunno he weird. Probably Drake.

Garp and Roger gravitate towards Zoro even if they will not admit it.

Rayan: Lanji cuck.

Kiwi: Afk for career.

Hitler's country mate: Kidd.

Al: Is a Lanji cuck if I recall, I remember laughing on discord because I found some "Sanji fans only" secret forum and Al was there.

Jiihad might be the only mod I completely don't know about in terms of which character he stans.
Jihad is Marco stan.

I dont wanna cringe so could you describe what happened?
Everybody on the discord call were talking about the possibility of Luffy finding the One Piece first and the Final War happening after that

but Artur has this massive agenda of how he wants One Piece to end and was basically saying everyone was wrong and using his translations and shit Oda said in interviews as counters

he kept jumping in interrupting people on the call, without letting anyone speak but him

Trust me, being a mod at discord is very challenging especially in big serves. People will abuse the hell out of any leniency and mods have no choice but to to go authoritarian, even acting harsh in simple thing, sometimes one even with great tolerance quickly fade. Not to forget bots issues. That's another headache.
the one big problem they had was with fake spoilers :kata:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
:watchout::watchout::watchout::watchout::watchout:
And that explains why Law knows who it is, because Law's a smart cookie and knows who Urouge is.

So... the last Ponyglyph is in the sky, huh? Or... can Urouge possibly read Ponyglyphs, and was taught so by the Sky Kingdom he was raised in?
nah hes just the keeper of the one piece once you bring all 4 poneglyph rubbings he will take you to laugh tale (you also have to be worthy)

Status
Not open for further replies.