Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
Law: Regardless of what kind of strategy you guys come up with, there are idiots that will try to embark on Onigashima from the front gates. There will be approximately two of them.
???: Idiot?
Law: The Idiots will work well as a diversion!! As such, as planned, everyone...(it's cut off)
Bruh I just love this blunt Law

:finally:

M

MD Zolo

If he is a swordsman then I am up for it. If he just another person like King, I don't care for it.

From Zoro definetely will fight The Shogun of Wano, to Zoro will fight Mafia Boss who looks like a badass Samurai, to Zoro will fight 1st Yonko Commander, and then even to Zoro will fight Yonko Kaido himself!

Now, a new bandwagon is rising: Zoro will fight Yonko Kaido's son. :fransuper:
No Zoro fan (except me) is saying that. Stop spewing lies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Guys if there is a new Strawhat member after Jinbe, it can only be the majestic Caribou. :finally:
Weird-looking enough, weak enough and they are missing a logia in the crew.
Plus, he is a great plot element that can serve for cliff-hangers and great extra storage.

From Zoro definetely will fight The Shogun of Wano, to Zoro will fight Mafia Boss who looks like a badass Samurai, to Zoro will fight 1st Yonko Commander, and then even to Zoro will fight Yonko Kaido himself!
Now, a new bandwagon is rising: Zoro will fight Yonko Kaido's son. :fransuper:
While Zoro fans supported the Shogun and King idea, anti-Zoro fans have created mafia boss samurai and Kaido's son since they dont want him to fight King. I, however, support the Zoro vs Kaido. :catrude:

I just only hope that Oda doesn't make Kaido's son to be treated in the same manner as "Captain Morgans and Helmeppo" during that arc... where Helmeppo is a complete trash.. and Captain Morgans is just looking down on him a whole lot because he's whiny trash...

Not saying Helmeppo is trash now... I like him more than Koby by the way... I'm just saying how he was in that first arc...

Also
If Kaido's son inherited his father's "TOUGH SKIN" which cannot be penetrated easily.... then... I truly want Oda to make him the "ACE" card of Beast pirates...
Then,
Zoro vs Ace card
:steef:

This is so much better type of a fight for Zoro... the same type where he faced Mr.1 before, but even more extreme!

While letting King as many suggested "fire power + flight" suiting Sanji more

But again... this is ONLY if Kaido's son is hard to cut like his father... but if he doesn't have that feature... then it's not a good match up for Zoro... rather.. let Zoro face King... and Sanji faces Queen as we used to say...

This is all assuming that Kaido's son is evil like his father...

h may turn into Luffy's best friend for all we know LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.