Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is a swordsman then I am up for it. If he just another person like King, I don't care for it.

No Zoro fan (except me) is saying that. Stop spewing lies.
Lol. Wake up.

You could search the entire forum (even to OJ era if you want) and you can see that all that bandwagon exist in one time or another.
While some Zoro fans may be in one bandwagon and not in another, it doesn't diminish the fact that all of that bandwagon definitely exist once upon a time. :smithnie:

Seems like the alliance get split into three groups who attacking all together when they reach the final attack place.

But something which I don't still see in wano. Where are all the Minks and Zou members? Should they call the help from Zunisha too or couldn't they control it(probably the last point).

Zunisha vs Kaido would be kinda nice,in Kaido favour:myman:
It would be very dangerous to bring Zunisha while BM is here.

M

MD Zolo

Lol. Wake up.

You could search the entire forum (even to OJ era if you want) and you can see that all that bandwagon exist in one time or another.
While some Zoro fans may be in one bandwagon and not in another, it doesn't diminish the fact that all of that bandwagon definitely exist once upon a time. :smithnie:
Orochi vs. Zoro was promoted by Zoro fans, true. King vs. Zoro is being promoted by Zoro fans.

But Kyoshiro vs. Zoro was not promoted by Zoro fans, it was promoted by people who are Zoro haters.

And now, no Zoro fan is promoting Zoro vs. Kaido's son.

So, I am quite awake. You are LYING to build a false narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.