Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hi guys, I'm a French person who has seen one of the movie premiere on August 7th (the movie is settled to launch August 10th), maybe I can help by giving you some precisions.
-Yes, Uta dies at the end. Just before the ending song, we can see Shanks and his crew leaving "Elegia" (the island where the movie takes place) and they are gathered around Uta's coffin.
-The volume 4 Billion gave in Japan indicates that Uta was discovered in a chest by Shanks, as him by Roger. The Five Elders are just talking about the possibility that Uta can be a Fearland family's member during the movie.
-The post generic scene is Luffy trying to talk to Thousand Sunny, due to the fact that it was a whole character in Uta's world.
It was a pretty good movie, I reccomend you to discover it when it will comes out in your theaters, at least for Shanks and Gear 5 Luffy combined attack.
If you have others questions, maybe I can answer to it :)
Did Sanji really use Ifrit Jambe in the movie

Hi guys, I'm a French person who has seen one of the movie premiere on August 7th (the movie is settled to launch August 10th), maybe I can help by giving you some precisions.
-Yes, Uta dies at the end. Just before the ending song, we can see Shanks and his crew leaving "Elegia" (the island where the movie takes place) and they are gathered around Uta's coffin.
-The volume 4 Billion gave in Japan indicates that Uta was discovered in a chest by Shanks, as him by Roger. The Five Elders are just talking about the possibility that Uta can be a Fearland family's member during the movie.
-The post generic scene is Luffy trying to talk to Thousand Sunny, due to the fact that it was a whole character in Uta's world.
It was a pretty good movie, I reccomend you to discover it when it will comes out in your theaters, at least for Shanks and Gear 5 Luffy combined attack.
Tell me about every Sanji scene

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Do coby and helmepo have fight scenes except the final monster?
Is zoro using enma powers in other scenes other than final attack?