Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

So is the reason the Gorosei and Sengoku have some kind of respect for Shanks because they think he's from the Fearland family? but he in fact isn't? Kinda big to reveal in a movie, because that would really explain some things in the main story

He was actually assisted by Oven of all people on that attack 🤣
Post automatically merged:

They made the end ambiguous tbh . Either Oda wants to introduce her in the manga later or that he didn't want to show Shanks tearing up
:goyea: see wano sanji is stronger than film red sanji, and since my CoC (color of cope ) grants me the ability to dictate what's canon and not I can proudly say that since film red sanji, without exoskeleton, can wistand blue flammes then his durability is above that of ancient zoans before even getting his power up

Yeah. It's up there with the legendary duel between Jack and Cracker.
Ace and Jinbei are called legendary despite not being top tiers or even above King

It is legendary because they kept fighting in opem sites for the world to witness

Btw Shanks didn't even have 1B when he clashed Minawk
Post automatically merged:

Old movies takings in their opening weekends:

STRONG WORLD = 1.04 billion
Z = 1.37 billion
GOLD = 1.16 billion
STAMPEDE = 800 billion

RED = 2.25 billion

Hype for Shanks is crazy
Imagine that there were people saying this guy is weaker than Lig Meme lmao
What does a movie sales has to do with BM or Shanks and BM powerlevel?

The hell are you zoro fans smoking these days?

Some of those discussion replies gave me cancer...
"Kizaru and Fujitora could own Shanks but they didn't cause Fujitora didn't want to"
"Greenbull backed off not because of Shanks whom he could own easy but it's just because he didn't want to"
"Mihawk could One shot WhiteBeard in marineford but he didn't just cause he didn't want to"
"GreenBull could easily use his CoC to kill everybody in Wano but he didn't cause he didn't want to"
"BlackBeard could easily one shot Shanks and his crew in marineford and Shanks started crying because his scar from when he was 12 years old was so itchy but blackbeard didn't want to"

Some of those discussion replies gave me cancer...
"Kizaru and Fujitora could own Shanks but they didn't cause Fujitora didn't want to"
"Greenbull backed off not because of Shanks whom he could own easy but it's just because he didn't want to"
"Mihawk could One shot WhiteBeard in marineford but he didn't just cause he didn't want to"
"GreenBull could easily use his CoC to kill everybody in Wano but he didn't cause he didn't want to"
"BlackBeard could easily one shot Shanks and his crew in marineford and Shanks started crying because his scar from when he was 12 years old was so itchy but blackbeard didn't want to"
Reply with "yea all of them just didnt want to die":suresure:

This film just makes me so disappointed for the blackbeard pirates like how could oda make them pirate king level crew to compete with the strawhats ?

Like Xebec , Roger and Shanks all had impossibly stacked crews with potentiel future emperors in their crews like Newgate/LinLin/Shiki Rayleigh/Gaban/Oden Beckmen/Roo/Yasopp

But does anyone seriously think that any of the BBP even Shiryu could stand up to an emperor or an admiral ? it is such a shame that Oda keep stacking the allies and keep clowning the enemies

Like the final war will just be David vs Goliath but we are the Goliath and the WG is david