Character Discussion How to genuinely appreciate Sanji without being delusional.

I'm neither a zoro nor sanji super fan but I do enjoy both characters outside of Sanji's dumb ass gags. I find it funny as fuck though how sanji fans have to desperately cling to everything zoro does in order to boost him while a lot of zoro fans can exist just appreciating what their character is doing while not giving a fuck about sanji. That's all the thread is telling yall to do but you're such blind fanboys that you assume everything is agenda fueled so you can never discuss one without bringing up the other. I won't deny there are some ztards and sword swallowers in this community but sanjitards and bootlickers are every bit as bad, if not worse because you all end up looking like little bitches by the end.
By Z-turd.

Lmao.

You should have said first this:
"
How to genuinely appreciate Zoro without being delusional.
"

And the answer, by not ignoring these:

And the guy wants to give lessons to others when he is a fucking moron :milaugh:
You need to understand. If Sanji and Zoro are portrayed together it means nothing.

If Zoro is paired with Luffy it means a lot. If Zoro or Sanji are paired with other characters like in the movie it means a lot as well.

Just not the 2 together

BTW Sanji and Zoro are still the best

You need to understand. If Sanji and Zoro are portrayed together it means nothing.

If Zoro is paired with Luffy it means a lot. If Zoro or Sanji are paired with an other characters like in the movie it means a lot as well.

Just not the 2 together

BTW Sanji and Zoro are still the best
Are you a troll account or smth?
Or simply a fucking retard?

I don’t know if Sanji fans are delusional, bitter, or reading Two Piece however, it is very much so possible to appreciate Sanji without sounding delusional. Just don’t make any direct or indirect comparisons to Zoro, Luffy or even Yamato for that matter. Judge him on his own merit which I will do in this thread. Just to be clear I still do not like Sanji but I won’t be biased so let’s begin.

Sanji is a high tier character in the One Piece verse without a Devil Fruit which is impressive. Even if you consider his Germa power ups that is still impressive because Germa Powers are significantly weaker than having a Devil Fruit.

He is one of the strongest YC2 level characters in One Piece and it can be reasonably argued that he can compete with certain YC1 level characters such as King the wildfire. The only other YC2 characters that will rival him are the YC2 of the BB Pirates and Lucky Roo (Ignoring Smoothie because without his gag he’d destroy her to).

In terms of Speed Sanji is one of the fastest characters in One Piece. He is able to move at speeds that Queen a YC2 was unable to perceive (and I’m assuming Queen has some level of CoO).

Sanji proved his strength in being able to launch Queen into Orbit while in his massive full Zoan transformation with IJ. He is also the only character in the show able to use blue fire so far (Marco doesn’t count).

He has a healing factor which is very rare in the series and an exoskeleton able to shatter the sword of a YC2 while off guard. He can also stack his Exoskeleton with CoA.

Sanji has unique CoO able to perceive women from long distances. He was also able to dodge an attack infused with FS from a YC1.

Overall, Sanji is one of the strongest members of the Strawhat Crew and one of the strongest Yonko commanders out there.
:cr7:

What I’m this post made you think Sanji haunts me when I just credited him?
Post automatically merged:

Because I like to debate and I find it hard to have a reasonable debate with certain Sanji fans. I’ve done this to Zoro fans to. I just like reasonable debates.
Your version of reasonable doesn't apply to everyone. You can't set your own rules on how people should think. That's your issue.

Currently without wanking I think the pl would be sanji>=zoro

Before the pu I believed zoro>=sanji

Your version of reasonable doesn't apply to everyone. You can't set your own rules on how people should think. That's your issue.

Currently without wanking I think the pl would be sanji>=zoro

Before the pu I believed zoro>=sanji
That’s just illogical. How does this thread bother you as a Sanji fan when I am giving Sanji praise. You’re proving my point your not a Sanji fan your a Zoro fan. I didn’t make a single Zoro reference in the post and you came in here talking about Zoro.

Do you even like Sanji?

That’s just illogical. How does this thread bother you as a Sanji fan when I am giving Sanji praise. You’re proving my point your not a Sanji fan your a Zoro fan. I didn’t make a single Zoro reference in the post and you came in here talking about Zoro.

Do you even like Sanji?
"Just don’t make any direct or indirect comparisons to Zoro, Luffy or even Yamato for that matter."

"Just don’t make any direct or indirect comparisons to Zoro, Luffy or even Yamato for that matter."
That’s not referencing them that’s clearly me saying that you can praise Sanji without referencing them. That’s also prior to me actually praising Sanji. When I credited Sanji I didn’t compare him to anyone.

another zorotard topic about Wanji
I’m not a Zorotard.

Do you even like Sanji?
Thread doesn't bother me. Your guidelines you're trying to imply and impose as the only common sense way of discussing this topic... is my issue.

Your guidelines are for you. Not me.

The thread doesn't bother. Your restrictions do.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That’s not referencing them that’s clearly me saying that you can praise Sanji without referencing them. That’s also prior to me actually praising Sanji. When I credited Sanji I didn’t compare him to anyone.

I’m not a Zorotard.
Fair enough.
But what if I like the Monster Trio dynamic and, therefore, like to hype them as a group?
Does it truly offend you somehow if I praise the "wings of the PK" reference to say Zoro and Sanji will always be the 2nd and 3rd strongest SH's?
I mean, what's the problem if somehow I "glue myself" to zoro's feats in order to hype sanji a little bit?
In the end, I still place Zoro above in power, and the better Sanji looks, the better Zoro does as well by default.
Let us all be free.
:finally:

Thread doesn't bother me. Your guidelines you're trying to imply and impose as the only common sense way of discussing this topic... is my issue.

Your guidelines are for you. Not me.

The thread doesn't bother. Your restrictions do.
So do you want to talk about Sanji or Zoro? It’s okay to disagree with the guidelines but what do you gain from talking about Zoro in a thread to praise Sanji? Zoro is stronger and his feats are better. I won’t say he’s a better character because that’s a preference. But the point is bringing up Zoro makes Sanji look worse.

So why is it a problem to talk about the two separately?