Character Discussion How to genuinely appreciate Sanji without being delusional.

Yeah totally. Oda put that power level in there as a one time thing. Instead of being a clear and intentional answer for the rankings of the crew throughout the story.

I'm not clinging to shit. This is canon. Whatever your opinion is... would be considered non canon.
You ARE clinging but let's play your game.
Clear as day, 1-2-3 yet your clown ass says Sanji >= Zoro. I wasn't aware that 2180 is >= 2200, I guess I've been reading math equations wrong this entire time, oh how foolish of me. Luffy > Zoro > Sanji, you can fester in your headcanon if you wish, argue with oda about it.
Post automatically merged:

What is even the goal for you sanji fans when it comes to debating how badly he loses to zoro? It's sad, you got the bronze medal but you wanna cry about how close you were to silver. Shut the fuck up already, you're bronze, live with it.

Last edited:
You need to understand. If Sanji and Zoro are portrayed together it means nothing.

If Zoro is paired with Luffy it means a lot. If Zoro or Sanji are paired with other characters like in the movie it means a lot as well.

Just not the 2 together

BTW Sanji and Zoro are still the best
wait that doesn't make sense

Zoro and sanji being paired with anyone else but each other makes sense?

Wing's of the Pirate be like. : Am i a joke to you
:zosleepy:

You ARE clinging but let's play your game.
Clear as day, 1-2-3 yet your clown ass says Sanji >= Zoro. I wasn't aware that 2180 is >= 2200, I guess I've been reading math equations wrong this entire time, oh how foolish of me. Luffy > Zoro > Sanji, you can fester in your headcanon if you wish, argue with oda about it.
Post automatically merged:

What is even the goal for you sanji fans when it comes to debating how badly he loses to zoro? It's sad, you got the bronze medal but you wanna cry about how close you were to silver. Shut the fuck up already, you're bronze, live with it.
Let's look at context

Sanji-half health. Beats opponent easier

Zoro-full health. Almost dies and then asura saves him last second.

Let's not forget jabra having the best defense in cp9. That must've been hard to overcome

Let's look at context

Sanji-half health. Beats opponent easier

Zoro-full health. Almost dies and then asura saves him last second.

Let's not forget jabra having the best defense in cp9. That must've been hard to overcome
Let's break down your post bro

Khalifa got Sanji to half health... Even if this were true, it's not as good of a look for your boy as you think it is. Sanji having an easier time is highly debatable, he couldn't even do any meaningful damage before DJ.

Zoro remained full health while fighting Jabra and Kaku... If this is true then it's an astronomically better feat than sanji getting the shit kicked out of him by nami's opponent, someone who should be worlds below him at that point.

He was the most proficient tekkai user in CP9, that doesn't necessarily mean his was the strongest but for the sake of argument, fine, let's give it to him. It means nothing because DJ is a hard counter to it. Basically makes it null and void.

Let's break down your post bro

Khalifa got Sanji to half health... Even if this were true, it's not as good of a look for your boy as you think it is. Sanji having an easier time is highly debatable, he couldn't even do any meaningful damage before DJ.

Zoro remained full health while fighting Jabra and Kaku... If this is true then it's an astronomically better feat than sanji getting the shit kicked out of him by nami's opponent, someone who should be worlds below him at that point.

He was the most proficient tekkai user in CP9, that doesn't necessarily mean his was the strongest but for the sake of argument, fine, let's give it to him. It means nothing because DJ is a hard counter to it. Basically makes it null and void.
Except despite jabras words... jabras actions showed that sanji was damaging him.

This is a fact. Reread the fight. He went from talking shit to being scared of sanjis attacks and running.

Sanji mentions that his attacks are finally working.

Etc... I can list more evidence or the panels. Just ask.

Being nerfed to half health is impressive. Khalifa is a female. His one weakness. It is impressive. Tell my why it's not. Please.

Zoro blocked the non serious kaku and jabra using his swords. Not his body. Zoro wasn't tanking the attacks. Sanji was. Sanji ate the attacks like a boss.

The tekkai technique wasn't mentioned to support him as being stronger. No.

I mentioned his tekkai to dismiss any ap arguments that could be made. Sanji had the hardest barrier to overcome ap wise. Jabra being the most proficient... essentially solidified my position of jabra being a narrative device. A device that portrays him as much a challenge to zoro as to sanji. And vice versa for kaku.

Diable jambe and sanjis physical strength is indeed a great counter that nullifies the tekkai. It's pretty crazy how rokushiki mirrors haki to the T. It even has an advanced coa parralel with the king gun technique.

On a side note. Please tell me your opinion. Do you think coa protects from diable jambe? Considering the haki/rokushiki parralels and sanjis initial usage of diable jambe.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Except despite jabras words... jabras actions showed that sanji was damaging him.

This is a fact. Reread the fight. He went from talking shit to being scared of sanjis attacks and running.

Sanji mentions that his attacks are finally working.

Etc... I can list more evidence or the panels. Just ask.

Being nerfed to half health is impressive. Khalifa is a female. His one weakness. It is impressive. Tell my why it's not. Please.

Zoro blocked the non serious kaku and jabra using his swords. Not his body. Zoro wasn't tanking the attacks. Sanji was. Sanji ate the attacks like a boss.

The tekkai technique wasn't mentioned to support him as being stronger. No.

I mentioned his tekkai to dismiss any ap arguments that could be made. Sanji had the hardest barrier to overcome ap wise. Jabra being the most proficient... essentially solidified my position of jabra being a narrative device. A device that portrays him as much a challenge to zoro as to sanji. And vice versa for kaku.

Diable jambe and sanjis physical strength is indeed a great counter that nullifies the tekkai. It's pretty crazy how rokushiki mirrors haki to the T. It even has an advanced coa parralel with the king gun technique.

On a side note. Please tell me your opinion. Do you think coa protects from diable jambe? Considering the haki/rokushiki parralels and sanjis initial usage of diable jambe.
Both Zoro and Sanji had high diff battles for different reasons.

Sanji was hurt from the get go, but him and Jabra was going back n' forth with Jabra having the advantage. It was clear Jabra would have won if not for DJ, and Sanji still had to go kamikaze to finish the fight quickly.

Zoro had such a hard time cause not only was he constantly underestimating Kaku, Kaku's moves repeatedly caught Zoro off guard. When Zoro finally acknowledged Kaku's ability, the fight became more even with Kaku running away a few times. With Asura, Zoro rendered Kaku completely powerless and one shotted him.

Both Zoro and Sanji had high diff battles for different reasons.

Sanji was hurt from the get go, but him and Jabra was going back n' forth with Jabra having the advantage. It was clear Jabra would have won if not for DJ, and Sanji still had to go kamikaze to finish the fight quickly.

Zoro had such a hard time cause not only was he constantly underestimating Kaku, Kaku's moves repeatedly caught Zoro off guard. When Zoro finally acknowledged Kaku's ability, the fight became more even with Kaku running away a few times. With Asura, Zoro rendered Kaku completely powerless and one shotted him.
Sanji had the upper hand the majority of the fight. Sanjis injuries were severe from his beating by khalifa. That's the only reason jabra got the upper hand after a thorough beating.

It's generally agreed upon by the community that sanji mid diffed. Showing skill and speed and strength far beyond what jabra was doing.

A healthy sanji wouldn't have needed diable jambe. But I'm glad he did.

Your rendition of zoros fight is hilarious. Zoro got outclassed in many aspects and then got pushed to near death almost losing/dying. Sure a few times he landed an attack. That was like 3 or 4? At max. Trying his very best. Asura saved him as he was being pushed back while taking Hella damage.

Sanji mid diffed. Zoro high diffed and didn't extreme diff because of asura. Luffy extreme diffed.

This is getting long so I'm just gonna debate the part(s) I actually find interesting. I don't agree that sanji was nerfed all the way down to half health. None of his injuries from Khalifa seemed to matter much during their fight so I don't believe it had any real impact on the way the fight unfolded. Dismiss Khalifa and nothing really changes about the fight. Sanji's attacks still don't accomplish much without DJ.

Of course it should seeing as how haki can be used to defend against seemingly anything but I believe that if Sanji can match or at least compete with another haki user using his own armament, then DJ + his own haki should hurt the other person. Sanji even mentions haki when using IJ saying that it combined with his exoskeleton will allow him to withstand even hotter flames and pre timeskip, sanji mentioned that over using DJ could break his legs, a problem he no longer has post timeskip thanks to haki

This is getting long so I'm just gonna debate the part(s) I actually find interesting. I don't agree that sanji was nerfed all the way down to half health. None of his injuries from Khalifa seemed to matter much during their fight so I don't believe it had any real impact on the way the fight unfolded. Dismiss Khalifa and nothing really changes about the fight. Sanji's attacks still don't accomplish much without DJ.

Of course it should seeing as how haki can be used to defend against seemingly anything but I believe that if Sanji can match or at least compete with another haki user using his own armament, then DJ + his own haki should hurt the other person. Sanji even mentions haki when using IJ saying that it combined with his exoskeleton will allow him to withstand even hotter flames and pre timeskip, sanji mentioned that over using DJ could break his legs, a problem he no longer has post timeskip thanks to haki
Lmao bruh what? What the fuck kinda headcanon are you rocking with rn?

Go check out the khalifa clash again. Sanji got stabbed through what looks like his heart with finger pistol and is literally immobilized due to her df which also weakens you and she beats the shit out of him off panel. Next time you see sanji he's covered in blood and cuts in his round bubble form. Lying at the bottom of the stairway far from the room he started in.

You're a clown. Certified. 🤡 goodbye

Lmao bruh what? What the fuck kinda headcanon are you rocking with rn?

Go check out the khalifa clash again. Sanji got stabbed through what looks like his heart with finger pistol and is literally immobilized due to her df which also weakens you and she beats the shit out of him off panel. Next time you see sanji he's covered in blood and cuts in his round bubble form. Lying at the bottom of the stairway far from the room he started in.

You're a clown. Certified. 🤡 goodbye
Next you're gonna hit us with "sanji sustained serious injuries from black maria". You're sitting here arguing for sanji but you're making him look way worse with every post. You're shitting on him more than I ever could. Sanji's durability and endurance is that dog shit to the point where KHALIFA can nerf him to half strength? Fucking trash. I'm not surprised though, you actually think sanji was nerfed during his fight with queen which is just a blatant fucking lie. See ya around you beta ass bitch

Next you're gonna hit us with "sanji sustained serious injuries from black maria". You're sitting here arguing for sanji but you're making him look way worse with every post. You're shitting on him more than I ever could. Sanji's durability and endurance is that dog shit to the point where KHALIFA can nerf him to half strength? Fucking trash. I'm not surprised though, you actually think sanji was nerfed during his fight with queen which is just a blatant fucking lie. See ya around you beta ass bitch
Bruh if you aren't defending then idk how you wouldn't sustain considerable damage from your opponents strongest attacks repeatedly.

Sanji is only human at this point in time. His swords and stuff still hurt him and luffy and zoro. Idk what your issue is but you need to start making sense.

Sanji wasn't nerfed by black maria anywhere near as much as being beaten by Khalifa. It was still part of the larger picture tho. Now I'm done. Bye

This topic is made by a clown who argues like: ''I hate Queen, so he's weak to me, everyone beats him, Jinbe beats him, that's because I hate the character Queen and there's no one to make me change my mind about how weak Queen is''

And it still makes a shitty topic about people not agreeing with your shitty opinion about Sanji's power level lmao

Bruh if you aren't defending then idk how you wouldn't sustain considerable damage from your opponents strongest attacks repeatedly.

Sanji is only human at this point in time. His swords and stuff still hurt him and luffy and zoro. Idk what your issue is but you need to start making sense.

Sanji wasn't nerfed by black maria anywhere near as much as being beaten by Khalifa. It was still part of the larger picture tho. Now I'm done. Bye
See you in the next debate. I hope you are more open minded next time.