Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piggybacking off this, Zoro should have said something to Sanji in the aftermath of Yasuie’s execution...he was the one who lectured the whole crew about Usopp leaving when we all knew he’d be coming back, and the sniper didn’t indirectly incite a Yonko alliance with his departure. Feels very regressive for him to just allow another crew member to totally disrespect the captain and not say a word (on panel, at least).
But Zoro doesnt know the details of Sanji's disrespect. Just that he left and said he was coming back, then came back

Do you guys think Zoro needs to address the events of Whole Cake Island? I feel like it's extremely out of character for him to just dismiss the fact that Big Mom is here and has allied with Kaido. Do you think Oda will just skip over that?
Nope. Zoro is actually smarter than his fans think he is. He knew Luffy wouldn't go to WCI without causing any ruckus. By the time Luffy decided to go to WCI, I'm sure he had already expected this would happen. This is Luffy we're talking about afterall

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Since when was it in Zoro's character to be a pussy? lmao joking but Luffy said yo im going to WCI and imo Zoro just said aight well I guess thats the move. He's not gonna be all butthurt because BM is here imo. His captain made a decision and he accepted it
That’s...a really good way to look at it. Didn’t even consider that when Usopp left, Luffy accepted the decision, leading Zoro to sternly tell him not to renege; when Sanji left, Luffy DIDN’T accept it, so Zoro was fine with the decision to go rescue him. Fuck, man, great insight there!

But Zoro doesnt know the details of Sanji's disrespect. Just that he left and said he was coming back, then came back
:smithnie:

Do you guys think Zoro needs to address the events of Whole Cake Island? I feel like it's extremely out of character for him to just dismiss the fact that Big Mom is here and has allied with Kaido. Do you think Oda will just skip over that?
He doesn't care. He knewcLuffy would do that the moment he left. He tried to stop him, but failed. Zoro knows Luffy is stupid.

Nope. Zoro is actually smarter than his fans think he is. He knew Luffy wouldn't go to WCI without causing any ruckus. By the time Luffy decided to go to WCI, I'm sure he had already expected this would happen. This is Luffy we're talking about afterall
That’s...a really good way to look at it. Didn’t even consider that when Usopp left, Luffy accepted the decision, leading Zoro to sternly tell him not to renege; when Sanji left, Luffy DIDN’T accept it, so Zoro was fine with the decision to go rescue him. Fuck, man, great insight there!
Agree with both. Was just looking for you guys' opinions since I'm a bit iffy on the subject.

Piggybacking off this, Zoro should have said something to Sanji in the aftermath of Yasuie’s execution...he was the one who lectured the whole crew about Usopp leaving when we all knew he’d be coming back, and the sniper didn’t indirectly incite a Yonko alliance with his departure. Feels very regressive for him to just allow another crew member to totally disrespect the captain and not say a word (on panel, at least).
Didn't nami tell everyone that sanji was captured and willingly surrendered to save everyone's life.

He can´t blame and bring it up anymore because Luffy already did it, and he won´t criticize the captain like that, he is too honorable.
If Sanji had any honor, he would have cut his stomach open in the land of Wa No.

Status
Not open for further replies.