Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Do you guys think Zoro needs to address the events of Whole Cake Island? I feel like it's extremely out of character for him to just dismiss the fact that Big Mom is here and has allied with Kaido. Do you think Oda will just skip over that?
Considering Oda seems to be skipping over how Jinbei escaped from BM, I don’t expect him to address the Zoro stuff

Huh? Law's plan worked but its not thanks to him?

So law coming up with the plan and then helping on many fronts to make the plan work is of no importance to the plan?

Law didn't have to save the strawhats from doffy. He didn't have to inform them of SAD or Smile or Caeser? He didn't have to help luffy with beating Doffy and beating trebol

Luffy doing shit to fuck up the plan like joining the colloseum is fine. Law sticking to the plan and even adapting to Doffy and fujitora teaming up and saving the strawhats from Both an Admiral and doffy AMOUNT TO JACK SHIT.

Law is so useless his plan itself is useless and we would be exactly where we are in Wano without him

Fine.

I won't respond anymore.
It's less thanks to his plan than to the Straw Hats meeting the Toy Soldier and the Tontattas who were plotting against Doflamingo and unlike him knew about Sugar and the full organization of the Donquixote Pirates and the location of the factory and the port and to the intervention of the RA especially Sabo that things worked for the alliance.
Doflamingo has pretty much guessed what Law's plan was and had outsmarted and outmanoeuvered him without too much troubles, had it not been for the Straw Hats' legendary plot armor and luck at getting these allies Law's plan would have ended in total failure.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Do you guys think Zoro needs to address the events of Whole Cake Island? I feel like it's extremely out of character for him to just dismiss the fact that Big Mom is here and has allied with Kaido. Do you think Oda will just skip over that?
Considering Oda seems to be skipping over how Jinbei escaped from BM, I don’t expect him to address the Zoro stuff
I thought he would but Oda doesn't care anymore :kayneshrug:
Piggybacking off this, Zoro should have said something to Sanji in the aftermath of Yasuie’s execution...he was the one who lectured the whole crew about Usopp leaving when we all knew he’d be coming back, and the sniper didn’t indirectly incite a Yonko alliance with his departure. Feels very regressive for him to just allow another crew member to totally disrespect the captain and not say a word (on panel, at least).

Why would he address it though? They had to save Sanji, get the Road Poneglyph and even recruited Jinbe officially.

Now if Luffy just nonchalantly pissed her off, then I can see Zoro being mad, but the arc was necessary and her being mad is merited and not Luffy's fault really.

Piggybacking off this, Zoro should have said something to Sanji in the aftermath of Yasuie’s execution...he was the one who lectured the whole crew about Usopp leaving when we all knew he’d be coming back, and the sniper didn’t indirectly incite a Yonko alliance with his departure. Feels very regressive for him to just allow another crew member to totally disrespect the captain and not say a word (on panel, at least).
Sanji leaving the crew was for a purely non-selfish reason though. Usopp left because he disagreed with his captain. There was a complete difference there.

Since when was it in Zoro's character to be a pussy? lmao joking but Luffy said yo im going to WCI and imo Zoro just said aight well I guess thats the move. He's not gonna be all butthurt because BM is here imo. His captain made a decision and he accepted it

Law failed to communicate with the Tontatta? Because that mattered???
Yes, it does
If someone wants to make a plan.. he has to know the "ins and outs" of everything.. the details.. him failing to mix with the people of countries he visits... makes him very poor when he comes up with plans... because he ends up not knowing muc about the secrets of this island/country

It is only by mixing with citizens... knowing them... that you end up aquiring knowledge that backs up your plans... and make you prepared...

However... Law is the type of person who would tell you 'just leave them be". They don't matter.. but in reality he's mistaken... it's because we got people like Franky and Usopp who want to help the Tontatta.. that we end up with information that saves this failed plans
It because Luffy wants to help O-tama.. that her fruit will play a major role at one point in the story..

SHs aren't the best planners.. but they pull shit off... because they mix with people of the said countries... the only way you get to know secrets about the villain of said country.. and know about every detail is to ENCOUNTER the right person to tell you... so basically you have to mix with people

Law lacks this type of attitude.. which makes his plans by default ALWAYS LACKING...

Status
Not open for further replies.