Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Shueisha......
This is fucked up, Shueisha care for money, many Mangaka been sacrifice for money.
Toriko,Bleach and many more. And they do the same again with Oda, ofc a Japaner not saying no when his boss telling him to rush things so they can promote the movies. Shanks in wano is a other example, they force him to do these things most like..
This is just fucked up, they throw away this hard work of this poor guy, work of 10years, for a fucking movie... non canon...
This makes me so angry...
i already wasn't that interested in the movie for agenda reasons, but now it's 100% certain I'm not going to pay to see it.
I fucking hate that type of shit

Fuck Shueisha......
This is fucked up, Shueisha care for money, many Mangaka been sacrifice for money.
Toriko,Bleach and many more. And they do the same again with Oda, ofc a Japaner not saying no when his boss telling him to rush things so they can promote the movies. Shanks in wano is a other example, they force him to do these things most like..
This is just fucked up, they throw away this hard work of this poor guy, work of 10years, for a fucking movie... non canon...
I agree with everything
Except Oda being a 'poor guy'

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
3rd Hokage was a nice fella and seemed to be one of the few to care for Naruto's growth
His fight against Orochimaru was a big plus for me.
Had a fun fighting style with that monkey fella
Was able to beat 2 resurrected Hokage
Did an ice-cold move and did a "fuck you, I win" moment when he took Orochimaru's arms when he didn't have the strength to take his soul.
His sacrifice was more than worth it since he got rid of 2 hokage that probably would've rampaged as well as take Orochimaru out of commission for the foreseeable future.

I dig Naruto as a mc. He pulls off smart plays, definitely a nice fella as well. And he also has a lot of cool moments like summoning Gamabunta vs Gaara and that "I vow to win" moment after Neji vs Hinata.

I also really like seeing his progress throughout the series.
Post automatically merged:

Kabuto is a fuckin rat, he'll have to make up for it later
:gonope:
Hiruzen (3rd hokage)'s staff was named ENMA too :stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
can u start hating shiryu pls

Sorry... But no.

3rd Hokage was a nice fella and seemed to be one of the few to care for Naruto's growth
His fight against Orochimaru was a big plus for me.
Had a fun fighting style with that monkey fella
Was able to beat 2 resurrected Hokage
Did an ice-cold move and did a "fuck you, I win" moment when he took Orochimaru's arms when he didn't have the strength to take his soul.
His sacrifice was more than worth it since he got rid of 2 hokage that probably would've rampaged as well as take Orochimaru out of commission for the foreseeable future.
fair enough
I dig Naruto as a mc. He pulls off smart plays, definitely a nice fella as well. And he also has a lot of cool moments like summoning Gamabunta vs Gaara and that "I vow to win" moment after Neji vs Hinata.

I also really like seeing his progress throughout the series.
keep reading I'll be amazed if you don't find him annoying

Fuck Shueisha......
It's Oda's fault. Stop excusing Oda's writing for Wano. You think if Oda didn't want to write something, Shueisha could force him to? Lol

What I don't get it why Oda is doing this
He's been in the industry for so long, why does he have to let them order him around??
Japaner bro.
They are different to us, read their workmoral, it whole different world...
It kinda sad but the most japaner don´t disagree to their bosses, so is Oda the same.
He can´t disagree to them, they literally can force him to anything.
Sadly this topic is not mentioned much in twitter world or youtube..
We as fandom should stand behind Oda, not Shueisha.
You guys probably know that the Mangaka not gain much of the movie sales, most of these money goes to Shueisha and the other companies like Toei...

G

Gorosei Informer

Fuck Shueisha......
I keep thinking you're Rayan because of the Shunsui pfp and mod font/style username LOL!

I was like, "Wow Rayan is really going off!...Oh wait its Playa LMAO!"

Seriously though man, its disgusting how much they just exploit series and mangaka's passions and hard work like this. In Japan, your superiors/elders/higher in rank or w/e is taken extremely seriously and thus I think Oda is seen as below his staff, the editors, writers and such despite his position and immense success, fame, wealth and such?

What they did with Uta in the end is the ultimate insult too. It's so shallow and exploitative, almost like deliberately mocking us. Shanks at Wano just to promote Film Red, build hype for new readers, scare Green Bull and hype up Shanks and have a convenient way to get rid of GB too. Fucking ridiculous!

I bet CP0 were meant to be a lot stronger, more competent, dangerous etc like CP9 as they are the guards for the Celestial Dragons too and "The Worlds Strongest Intelligence Agency" and we saw how insanely dangerous and competent CP9 were, so by all means, the actual personal, direct Cipher Pol for the Celestial Dragons and thus The Gorosei and Imu should be much stronger, more competent, dangerous, cunning, etc right?
Sigh.

A lot of villains are just being turned into brutes and clowns and Orochi who was actually really cunning, vicious and such, is also a clown character and just served to get beheaded multiple times and not achieve anything at Onigashima either! I'm scared Oda might give Blackbeard this treatment too especially how he treated the Yonkos and now the Admirals too, or at least BB's crew at minimum!

:saden::shame::risitameh::risitexcla:

Status
Not open for further replies.