According to Leaker EMUNOPLA on twitter:
REMINDER: NO ONE PIECE CHAPTER THIS WEEK......

HINT 1: 🐍☠☠☠

HINT 2: ☠☠☠⏳

According to EtenBoby on WG :
"BB pirates have nothing to do with the chapter, I don’t know for certain what those emojis are trying to hint at"

• Question: Is Hancock or bb in the chapter?
Eten Boby : Already confirmed multiple times, No.

According to Leaker Un-amed on WG:
》Wano Arc Ends this Chapter.

》For Yamato Fans = 5/10

》Carrot will not appear in this chapter

1. Is it a good chapter or mid?
A: Good for narrative fans.

2. No news about Mihawk and admirals? We saw all the characters except fuji, is this chapter fuji?
A: No.

3. For Germa, Kata or Blackbeard fans?
A: For ******** *******

4. Will there be spoilers this week?
A: NO. (As the Spanish leaker said : the summary spoilers for the chapter 1057 will be out in between (16 - 18) August)

-No Boa, Mihawk, Blackbeard, Carrot, Admirals, Vivi, Coby, and Weevil in this Chapter.....

-Cover Page is Hype.

updated version*

He posted something like “I know a lot people will be mad but I’m happy about this chapter”
And the he posted this on Twitter
Genuine question, has Scotch ever given his personal opinion enough for people to tell in which character's favor these hints lean? In his forum history it seems like he just posts straight info unlike a lot of spergs on this site whose agenda is splattered on everything they write.

"BB pirates have nothing to do with the chapter, I don’t know for certain what those emojis are trying to hint at"

》For Yamato Fans = 5/10

2. No news about Mihawk and admirals? We saw all the characters except fuji, is this chapter fuji?

A: NO. (As the Spanish leaker said : the summary spoilers for the chapter 1057 will be out in between (16 - 18) August)

-No Boa, Mihawk, Blackbeard, Carrot, Admirals, Vivi, Coby, and Weevil in this Chapter.....

-Cover Page is Hype.

updated version*
Take @Un-amed as huge grain of salt . He lies and troll a lot

Genuine question, has Scotch ever given his personal opinion enough for people to tell in which character's favor these hints lean? In his forum history it seems like he just posts straight info unlike a lot of spergs on this site whose agenda is splattered on everything they write.
i think hes the most likely leaker that is not to be considered a fraud IMO :kayneshrug:
whoever his source is, they must be reliable :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Take @Un-amed as huge grain of salt . He lies and troll a lot
yh ik :seriously:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

》For Yamato Fans = 5/10

-Cover Page is Hype.

updated version*
You have account from march.

Do you seriously believe in the stuff you posted?

:milaugh:

Last week he said that Carrot wasn't gonna join then more details about the Pedro's will scene came up

G

Gorosei Informer

i think hes the most likely leaker that is not to be considered a fraud IMO :kayneshrug:
whoever his source is, they must be reliable :seriously:

yh ik :seriously:
Scotch is extremely reliable, like Lance and has been around for years, providing a ton for us tbh. He tends to focus mainly on other OP content too but he does give us info for chapters at times.

problem is every arc matters now. there is too much stuff to tell that isn't the strawhats traveling. god valley, laugh tale, joyboy. jinbe could wait to join because he did it 400 chapters ago. here we are like 100 chapters to the end at minimum.
I agree, not to mention how the whole reason she wants to join is to experience stuff like that. Thats why my hope is, in case she doesnt join now, that it happens very soon either before or at least during any major arc. Her joining later is just as bad as not joining at all :josad:

If she never sets foot on the Sunny, how can she be a crew member? It's that ship time that's the point. If she randomly shows up in another arc she's just a character of that arc.
What nonsense is that? :luffywat:

I have the same impression, the closest thing to him showing any kind of bias (if you could even call it that) that I can recall was last week when he said Carrot wasnt joining. I could be wrong tho

R

rubblerust

What nonsense is that? :luffywat:
The crew bond together on the ship. It's those in-between island moments that make them a team. The silly gags and running into some weather phenomenon and stuff like that.

Yamato hasn't had any bonding moments with anyone except Luffy. If she misses this ride out of Wano, how many other such rides are there even left in the whole story? The last one to Laughtale?

The crew bond together on the ship. It's those in-between island moments that make them a team. The silly gags and running into some weather phenomenon and stuff like that.

Yamato hasn't had any bonding moments with anyone except Luffy. If she misses this ride out of Wano, how many other such rides are there even left in the whole story? The last one to Laughtale?
it's why vivi coming back has been a thing for years. she's been with them, lived and even had arguments, she risked her life as much as the others. its living with the crew that truly makes you a strawhat. even carrot has a bit of that for pedro's sake.