Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bango🍅 @Light D Lamperouge @djiayebee @Natalija @Midnight Delight Ghostly’s got an INCREDIBLE idea here (didn’t read the rest of his post but I’m SURE this was the main point he wanted me to take away from it), we’ve talked about this for years and now we finally have the groundswell of support we need to take this all the way to Washington!! :queenmoji::ultimoji::kailaugh:
I will NOT fall for your boomer tricks

Women are a trick to enslave mankind, created by the illuminati

Instead of educating your mind you will spent your sundays with the in laws

Instead of hanging out with intelligent people, she will force you to hang out with her bffs fratboy boyfriends

Instead of living life the way you want, you will be forced to change everything for her and live a lie your whole life

Stay woke, remain an incel:Dr.Killer:

I will NOT fall for your boomer tricks

Women are a trick to enslave mankind, created by the illuminati

Instead of educating your mind you will spent your sundays with the in laws

Instead of hanging out with intelligent people, she will force you to hang out with her bffs fratboy boyfriends

Instead of living life the way you want, you will be forced to change everything for her and live a lie your whole life

Stay woke, remain an incel:Dr.Killer:
None of this will happen if you approach her with intention to inflict despair first. Your fear and shyness, project all of this in the form of harshness towards her instead, break her mentally and stomp on any pride she has left. Maybe she will approach you with the intention of seeking peace. And then you can communicate with her normally.

...uh yea so someone just suggest me this, its not me so uh dont shoot the messenger :sweat:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
None of this will happen if you approach her with intention to inflict despair first. Your fear and shyness, project all of this in the form of harshness towards her instead, break her mentally and stomp on any pride she has left. Maybe she will approach you with the intention of seeking peace. And then you can communicate with her normally.

...uh yea so someone just suggest me this, its not me so uh dont shoot the messenger :sweat:
You sure got one hell of girl don't you, always showing how lucky you are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.