Nice 👍

I lost much of my interest in the series after WCI and Wano. All I care about is knowing the mysteries to have some closure lol
Don't give up, im pretty sure the final saga will top WCi and Wano :)
How are you Reborn? Everything fine?
Post automatically merged:

Lapras is always special for me, took it everytime in my team in the past.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't give up, im pretty sure the final saga will top WCi and Wano :)
How are you Reborn? Everything fine?

Lapras is always special for me, took it everytime in my team in the past.
Yo playa

Good to see you rockin the old UN

I am good my man. How are you doing these days?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
:whitepress:Imagine being such a narcisist babie that you confuse your nostalgia feefees over baby games with them being better than the other kid games and seethe :seriously:

Nah kid, those were the worst (spec DP, worse encounter and dex): slow, uncreative, decent but later stuff had bettr features and story and older had excuse of hardware

Only brainrot DS era nostalgiakids (zoom diaper kids who watch Narutu emo amvs) fake like it and hate the better later stuff cause your such brainlet narcisist ya cant differentiate quality from bby memories. You cant deal with bad nostalgia and subjective opinions so you sully your panties and lactate in fury online all day even tho you never played the new sht. Same with any old ninty franchise: special needs kids like you latch to an entry you grew with and think its flawless but new or older is "bad"for excuses (like the artismo faking like to BW lol), if you were older you be fake liking Red but the brainrot goes to late 00s when you were sucking on your diapers. All your opinions are cringy social media circlejrk so give enough time and the 3ds one will replace you too lmao

DS-era toddlers are new genwunners but dumber and whinier, made the "muh 151" tame, rather them than their brainlet DS younger siblings. A differencce is that as bitchy as genwunners were theyre just normies, DS Babies like you are special needs manchildren who look like Linkara's effeminate, bald fat brother who lives bitch-less cryin bout pokmen

And even Sword is surprisingly based in repla with the dlc, much better than the ds stuff, the only bad thing is the nat dex cut, but then the ones whining and pissing and drooling mad at it like this kid never mention it: you only fake to seethe at it without reason cause youtubers told you to and you were raised by cringy social media you go feral when turn your consensus didnt exist

Rillaboms based tho

Based GF triggering poser kids into wanting chill entry level rpg to be grindy. Grindy aint hard and if you cared about hard games you be playing Dragon Quest like a real man instead of licking your diapers over pokemens not being for you.
What the fuck :suresure:

"omg" "take"

Imagine being a DS nostalgia babi sperging out that muh dp is good but thinking you can evaluate men's opinions about the kiddy games you sperg and seethe at without playing

Least dont speak like a twitter femcel next time lel
Bro just say you bought Andrew Tate’s Hustleversity thing :milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you people still reading OP because you like it or would have dropped it if it wasn't for being active on worstgen?
I totally love One Piece. Top 1 manga, best thing mankind has ever created since they invented Fire. I can't wait to see God Luffy run circles around Lakainu like he's Road Runner from Looney Tunes!

Goda :finally:

Don't give up, im pretty sure the final saga will top WCi and Wano :
:zosleepy:
If Oda cannot handle the cast of Wano, then imagine how he would fumble the final saga bro, that would have 5x the number of characters & stuff going on as Wano did.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I totally love One Piece. Top 1 manga, best thing mankind has ever created since they invented Fire. I can't wait to see God Luffy run circles around Lakainu like he's Road Runner from Looney Tunes!

Goda :finally:
:suresure::suresure:

I hope Oda doesn't mess up Blackbeard and Akainu

But his track record makes me feel otherwise lmao