[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Its already late evening here.

I am feeling jester vibe from relapse.

His wagon has transitioned from bogard to flower now.

However i am certain scum in these games would play hard town core . So i ll keep an eye on that.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't understand why you keep bringing up previous games and trying to use my words from the previous game to prove yourself as innocent. But if this is the route you want to take, then I should remind you that last game you also told me (in all caps) that one shouldn't base their reads off of previous games because it may not be true.

Focus on this game because a new game is a new game. So even your meta is contradicting itself because now you want me to trust you base on your previous games experience.

This is very scummy to me.

Sorry Poison-chan. I knew you were a girl but in my mind, you are Peter now lmao

Timezones weren't in my favour. And why are you dwelling on inactivity to push a lynch? Why not from inconsistency or reads.

Can you elaborate on why Reborn might be a jester and not mafia?

So if someone accuse you, they are suspicious? :seriously:

You've been trying to lead town then got really defensive when no one followed your lead. And you don't want any of us to raise an eyebrow.

I legit woke up not too long ago and was reading through the thread. It's not some 4d chess masterplan to avoid date night. In fact, I would love to attend date night. Also, my reasoning for Lanji is that I think his question reminds me of myself in my first mafia game. I was really confused and if he was mafia, I don't see why he would ask a question like that when he would of probably been clarified by his scum buddies in mafia chat or something.

Plus, you basically did the same thing down here in this post.

I don't understand why you are trying to take out Poison-chan when she could be the "Power Role" indicated in the game. We have nothing to prove for her alignment yet you want to take her out just because:
1. she is Peter
2. she is accusing you

How can you be so confident that Peter is not town?
Oh kiwi cut your bs out.

You Know very well that I play aggresive yet you pushed sus on me and failed

And, when I called you out you disappeared.. it's hell scummy kiwi. You play like townie and when you are scum your tactics always had been like maintain distance.

Your gameplay has always been like this whenever you have played scum....i am damn sure this is no different.

Flower/replase jester

You and @Don DaSlayer and poison are scums

Vote Lynch poison

Oh kiwi cut your bs out.

You Know very well that I play aggresive yet you pushed sus on me and failed

And, when I called you out you disappeared.. it's hell scummy kiwi. You play like townie and when you are scum your tactics always had been like maintain distance.

Your gameplay has always been like this whenever you have played scum....i am damn sure this is no different.

Flower/replase jester

You and @Don DaSlayer and poison are scums

Vote Lynch poison
I like to cause controversy , drama and fuck around. I'm a natural clown and not a neutral but working for the town 🤷‍♂️💯☝️

Status
Not open for further replies.