Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also we make fun of Sanji but big meme is even worse
Lmao and she's supposed to be a top tier ?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Big Mom is compared with Kaido and fought him for more than three days, if you are talking about Jinbe and his crew escaping that was never a big surprise seeing how they are fish-men and merfolk that were in the ocean. Big Mom and her subordinates who are devil fruit users can't do anything to Jinbe and his crew in the ocean, if you want to bash on Big Mom wait and see if Germa also escaped or not.

Well even Killer who was almost killed in an extreme high difficult fight with Zoro, returned walking on his legs just after a couple of hours in Udon
And Holdem too returned in just one day after Luffy butchering him :kayneshrug: an Ancient Zoan should be more resilient than those two.

Either way I agree Oda shouldn't have made Sanji say such a controversial statement to begin with :few:
controversial Statement ? ... actually I didnt talk about that....I dont mind him saying that, I think Sanji said that so he could get attention of P1 only toward himself (Sanji) and so that way others could get away safely.... and of course I never thought Sanji would kill him but I thought Oda just without any reason wont heal P1 for the rest of arc like he doesn't do that with other non SH side characters like Cracker and Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.