Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... they are... however.. the difference is that they are LONG RANGED fighters...
so basically they are watching from far... in comedy... but if they need to engage.. they can do it from that far

Chopper on the other hand is ONLY a close ranged fighter... so basically he has to go there.. and do his thing with his own fist/horn/legs or whatever

Besides.. they are JUST FODDERS... it's not like they are watching SH beat strong guys... like for real.. they all need to engage.. Oda shouldn't rob them from one panel each... like every strawhat is doing one attack panel.. at least oda show them do something.. like c'mon! They're just fodders!
Chopper is the crew doctor, he must stay safe so he can treat others if needed. I like the gags with the weak trio, it will fell strange if I see any of them taking the front for a fight. But we know they can fight when is needed and that's enought for me.

oh so All 6 of the Flying 6 Present there....then agains of course I guess they should be, Sanji could not have killed P1 as a he is protagonist side and its been many days/weeks since that incident....I highly doubt Sanji not beating him, Sanji must've at Knocked him out since he never again came searching SHs
Well even Killer who was almost killed in an extreme high difficult fight with Zoro, returned walking on his legs just after a couple of hours in Udon
And Holdem too returned in just one day after Luffy butchering him :kayneshrug: an Ancient Zoan should be more resilient than those two.

Either way I agree Oda shouldn't have made Sanji say such a controversial statement to begin with :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.