Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently Redon over on AP said:

"Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe also have their battle panels, what happens is that they don't let me post that image."

Which means Jinbe got portrayed with Luffy and Zoro. I’m old enough to remember when people were saying that Jinbe wouldn’t be a part of the “monster trio”. 😂
Only see Jimbei being important in the scene than Zoro as he still hasn't done anything these past chapters. Can see him and Luffy taking spotlight for a bit though.

So apparently Redon over on AP said:

"Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe also have their battle panels, what happens is that they don't let me post that image."

Which means Jinbe got portrayed with Luffy and Zoro. I’m old enough to remember when people were saying that Jinbe wouldn’t be a part of the “monster trio”. 😂
If that's true then....I feel bad for Sanji fans, honestly.

Guys I'm telling you, with all this evidence that we've got in the story so far it's almost confirmed that Katakuri is Kaido's son, which makes him even more relevant to the story then we originally thought he was. As I said multiple times before Katakuri might be the strongest YC and close to Admirals, Oda is clearly preparing him for something big.

Status
Not open for further replies.