Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone here: "Yeeeaaah! Carrot's already a Straw Hat! She's sailing with them to Onigashima!"
It mean that Wanda and Sicillian joined Straw Hats too, since they're here in Sunny too?
Whatever be the reason for the three be in Sunny,is a totally different and specific reason.
Why the hell this idiot rabbit would join,when she's a trash character,not have any aspect needed in a Straw Hat,and hadn't any building so far? I have tons of arguments about it from manga,but everytime i share them,peoples reply me playing around.
Carrot's content in this war will be equal to Tashigi's in Marineford,with the combo of be humiliated and killed onscreen.
Why they aren't on her level even if she's on the ship? You know why.

:lusalty:

Edit: And LOL the full summary says Sicilian got on LAWS SUB, so he aint even there XDDDD

So apparently Redon over on PK said

"Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe also have their battle panels, what happens is that they don't let me post that image."

Which means Jinbe got portrayed with Luffy and Zoro. I’m old enough to remember when people were saying that Jinbe wouldn’t be a part of the “monster trio”. 😂
Nope, it just says they decided to put Sanji on another page LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.