Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

:josad:
ngl the first half of Shippuden was good but the constant going back and fourth between deciding between Sakura and Hinata was so ass. He should have just done Naruto x Sasuke
Ohhhhh you know my soft spot now don’t you:steef:yes the bond between those two is unironically the most well established relationship in the show lol I don’t know in what world would a guy be this obsessed with a “friend” after all the fucked up crimes he did

and I don’t believe Kishimoto for even a second that he “decided Hinata is the heroine long ago”, because Sakura was the one that hugged Naruto at the end of Pain arc, and even in the final arc dude was still teasing both NaruSaku and NaruHina(fucking Minato thinking Sakura is Naruto’s gf lmao)

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
it's just oda giving something to yamato fans so they don't stab him lol. She ain't joining before the epilogue
Fine with me. Just wished Oda went about Yamato better.
Could've been a decent character if she learnt from the Oden propaganda that everyone around her enabled .
:few:

What kinda argument is that? Kishi can also do whatever he wants lol
Luffy mentioned multiple times that he has to become stronger to protect his friends, which is why he accepted to train for 2 years. He didn’t say ah fuck that, i just will magicaly get stronger. Just because he didn’t lecture anybody with training doesn’t make everything that Luffy did irrelevant. Luffy used to train more Pre-TS. Now it’s literally learn advanced versions of Haki in mete hours or just get your ass beat until you PU. He is the first one after hundreds of years to awaken the Nika Nika no mi. Did he do it by training? No he did it by dying lol
I don’t see how that is much different from Naruto.

I know people loved to shit on Naruto because he was the choosen one, but the same thing applies to Luffy, but OP fans are stil coping.
Yeah Luffy hasn't been training his DF for the past 10 years and didn't reach its maximum capability (G2,G3 and the monstrous Gear 4) bar awakening :whitepress:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What kinda argument is that? Kishi can also do whatever he wants lol
Luffy mentioned multiple times that he has to become stronger to protect his friends, which is why he accepted to train for 2 years. He didn’t say ah fuck that, i just will magicaly get stronger. Just because he didn’t lecture anybody with training doesn’t make everything that Luffy did irrelevant. Luffy used to train more Pre-TS. Now it’s literally learn advanced versions of Haki in mete hours or just get your ass beat until you PU. He is the first one after hundreds of years to awaken the Nika Nika no mi. Did he do it by training? No he did it by dying lol
I don’t see how that is much different from Naruto.

I know people loved to shit on Naruto because he was the choosen one, but the same thing applies to Luffy, but OP fans are stil coping.
No Naruto isnt ,he wanted us to believe he was about hard work but he wasnt.
Luffy never once made any speeches about using only hard work or anything like that he can get stronger by a cyborg arm with a machinegun and it would still not break his character since it was never estabilished he would not use such means to become stronger.
What you said makes no sense i think you just want to hate

kuma send sabo to wci. revos need to meet up with luffy soon for marineford 2.0 and germa could be incorporated into the revolutionary army. they are not part of the revery any more. the flame emperor will be the second person to defeat katakuri.

Ohhhhh you know my soft spot now don’t you:steef:yes the bond between those two is unironically the most well established relationship in the show lol I don’t know in what world would a guy be this obsessed with a “friend” after all the fucked up crimes he did

and I don’t believe Kishimoto for even a second that he “decided Hinata is the heroine long ago”, because Sakura was the one that hugged Naruto at the end of Pain arc, and even in the final arc dude was still teasing both NaruSaku and NaruHina(fucking Minato thinking Sakura is Naruto’s gf lmao)
I wanted Sasuke to be a female in the first place tbh. Would have been an unreal story if don’t right but he could have done Naruto x Sasuke as well.

Hinata Naruto makes 0 sense when you realise he’s a guy who came from nothing who wants to be a Hokage from nothing but hard work and then he marries into the main richest clan in the Village??

I can’t think of a single one, if anything Kisbimoto was very good with connecting early lore and late lore

Shukaku being the priests name was fixed from the early series in that late flashback, it was always the Ichibie’s name and The priest Jinchuuriki was wrongfully known as that.

Sharingan derives from the byakugan like Kishi said

8 Gates being a power beyond the Hokage
1. Kakashi’s chunin exam graduation
2. Kakashi’s chakra pool
3. Zetsu’s being shells of former people caught under the IT

Status
Not open for further replies.