Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to write the ZKK version :peperain:
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZKK. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WROTE AN ESSAY IRL.

I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL #ZKK FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE ZORO TAKING KAIDOA HEAD?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE RYUMA SCENE OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK ENMA. FUCK GOOFY. FUCK JOYBOY. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

If you want options

Bleach TYBW will be on Disney+ :finally:
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad: This must be a joke.
Ukitake: they couldn’t retrieve his body
Shunsui: of course not, Yamaji went on a vacation, he’ll be back as soon as we drive away Yhwach.
What the fuck is Disney thinking? To animate stuff like South, Giselle, Mayuri, Soul King, Ichibei. It’s not like we’d get some cool stuff like a Bleach world in KH, now they’ll censor the living shit out of it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZKK. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I BOUGHT A TOWEL OF A DRAGON AND CUT THE HEAD OFF OF IT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL #ZOROKILLSKAIDO FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE WORO KILL LAIDO?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS ZORO BANDANA OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK SANJI. FUCK MIHAWK AND CROSS GUILD. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Thanks.

The only explanation for Yamato not joining is that Oda is dead in the last weeks and an imposter is changing the plot
A few weeks ago Yamato stated she joined the crew

So oda decided to end wano arc in this chapter by closing the curtain of act 3, does that mean next chapter we will see the world's outside event ? Just like the previous acts.

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad: This must be a joke.
Ukitake: they couldn’t retrieve his body
Shunsui: of course not, Yamaji went on a vacation, he’ll be back as soon as we drive away Yhwach.
What the fuck is Disney thinking? To animate stuff like South, Giselle, Mayuri, Soul King, Ichibei. It’s not like we’d get some cool stuff like a Bleach world in KH, now they’ll censor the living shit out of it.
They are not animating anything lol just distributing and it won't be censored.

G

Gorosei Informer

this is suspicious as fuck , there has to be a reason for that.
WHY
or is just oda being random for sake of the LoLs
Its so he can force us to see them later in Vivre Cards or w/e or hes just milking our hype/patience. Trying to force people to buy more volumes and issues of WSJ or w/e whilst they agonisingly wait for him to finally stop blueballing the fanbase on their bounties like he blueballs his wife too.

Status
Not open for further replies.